Epilogue

Amaranth lean in by the door as he saw Gemma still fast asleep after losing her guardian two days ago during the battle against 'the devil'.

"It'll get easier, for her... she's a strong young woman." Elizabeth who stands beside him stated.

"What now?" He turns to her.

"As of now, I am her guardian and Miranda talked to me before she sacrificed herself."

"What did she want?"

"Catamounts is ready dear, Ferdinand, Celeste and I have decided to open a private school for supernatural especially for a young witches like her to learn about her ability." Elizabeth reveals.

"You think she agree?"

"Lara agrees to move there and so does Abigail."

"Her whole life is here." Amaranth pulls her away from her room and talk to Elizabeth.

They didn't realise that Gemma is awake and she can hear the conversation between Amaranth and Elizabeth from across the room. She put on her cardigan and walks outside where Amaranth and Elizabeth is having the talk.

"I'll go to Catamounts, to whatever this boarding school you talking about." She speaks up.

"Are you sure?" Amaranth reassures her.

"Yes, Like I said to Pietro yesterday... there is nothing here for me."

"There's Cole, your old school." Amaranth said.

"So, do you accept human?" Gemma turns around to find Cole walking up the stairs behind her," We can make some exception." Elizabeth said.

***

Nostradamus Boarding School for Gifted Young, named after one of the most influential witch in old ages. Hiding behind the façade of a boarding school for troubled and rich students, The school was built at the highest peak of the Catamounts Town facing the Catamounts Town who according to the Elizabeth's design will be turn into a gated community for both humans and supernatural, a safe haven.

Nostradamus School building is inspired by Biltmore Estate in North Carolina. It have 32 bedroom with two beds each and an in room bathroom inside and they are located at third and fourth floor of the mansion with east wings for female students and west wings for male students.

The first second floor is consisted of a classrooms, science labs, etc and the east wings of the second floor is the faculty's office and underneath the office on the east wings of the first floor is consisted of 14 extra bedroom for faculties with either one bed room each or two beds. And the western wings of the mansion is for library and right next is the cafeteria for students to eat.

At the back of the mansion there is a large field for football and any other outdoor sports complete with bleachers and other sports utilities.

Next to the field there is an indoor building specifically made for swimming pool and basketball field.

The school's uniform is differs for boys and girls, with boys consisted of a black trousers with black dress shoes. The top is a white button up shirts with a black blazers with silver lining and a tie; while The girls wear a black short box pleated skirts in aquamarine and they reveal their legs from the knees down but varied from student and an ankle length socks and black shoes. They also wears a black button up shirt and a same designed blazer with bow in the collar.

All jackets are adorned with a small school logo and, although completely optional, many students wear distinct accessories, in some cases purely to be somewhat rebellious. The school logo is a serpent, wolf, lion and an peacock.

While their sports uniform is a black colour polo shirts with silver accents and sports shoes.

The school motto were," Scientia seminate, et metite sapientia." Which means Sow Knowledge, reap wisdom.

It is end January, one year after the depressing event in Black Hill and much to say Gemma enjoying her private school lives.

She grab her bag as she walks across many classrooms and see some familiar face there. The first she pass is a herbalist class which is taught by Amaranth. He saw Gemma pass through his class through the window and give her a smile and she too reply with a smile.

Then she pass the window to see Pietro is teaching students how to defends themselves outside in the court with Cole joining the class then she pass through a Mythology class thought by Celeste.

The last class she pass before finding her classroom is a biology class which is taught by Ferdinand and then she walks into the classroom beside Biology classroom and as she walks in she sees Abigail and Lara calling her. She smile and take a seat next to her and since it is private school, one class have only 12 students each and each class have six table fit for three students each.

"Open your book on chapter six, History of Josephine Bonaparte." Elizabeth enters the room and start the class. Gemma's eyes fix on the window as a raven perks on the branch in front of the room.

Her eyes looks in front of her and see a familiar face who turns his head to her and give her a smirk," Mister Tudor, Eyes to here." Elizabeth called him and Richard turns his head to Elizabeth," Sorry, miss!"

"Let's start." Elizabeth open the book and began to write something on the board.

***

   "Hey are you alright?" Gemma knocks on the bathroom door as she heard Lara start puking violently.

   "Yeah it's maybe something I ate earlier, I don't know." Lara answers before flushing the toilet. Outside the bathroom, Amaranth walks into their dorm room," What happened?"

   "She's been throwing her guts out since morning right after Abigail left for class." Amaranth open the door and check on Lara who's head are facing the toilet. Amaranth touch her back when suddenly he have a vision.

   "Dear god."

   "What? What is it?" Lara looks at him," You're pregnant."