Chapter 11

I told you guys I would update and I am or did. Okay I was asked questions if Sebastian is dead or not, if Claude is dead or not. Well this chapter explains everything. Hopefully.

    Darkness. The whole room was dark the only thing that stood out was the gold iris's shinning in the room. "What happened?" He asked in a soft voice. The last thing he remembered were red eyes. He tried moving, but he couldn't move. He was stuck to whatever he was and wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
      He felt something sharp and ticklish crawl up his neck. Like a roach just climbed his neck. He shuddered at the sensation. He turned his neck and he looked into two red eyes. He blinked again and he was looking into eight eyes.
      Claude froze when he heard the thing make a gurgling noise. Claude kept quiet. A fucking giant Spider. He was going to die. He opened his mouth to scream, but something covered his mouth. The creature came closer and he closed his eyes preparing for the worst.

Claude opened his eyes. "So annoying" he mumbled. He looked at the ceiling. He tried moving and found out he was still stuck. He groaned loudly. Tears of frustration gathered at his eyes. If he had a knife now he would cut off......... His thoughts were cut short when he heard her move and it came out of him.
      Claude moaned in relief and also the cold air that was hitting his abused asshole. He rolled out of bed and landed on the floor. He looked through his clothes and found out all of his were torn. He growled and walked to the closet. He needed to leave the room now before Stephanie woke up and decided she wanted early morning sex.
      He found an oversized checkered shirt and shorts, but it would irritate his lower half. He kept looking until he found some soft underwear. He buttoned the shirt and walked outside.
     He walked towards a window and looked up at another hatch that led to the attic. He pulled down the handle and the ladder rolled out. He just stepped on the first step, when he felt eyes watching him.
       He turned around and he was looking directly at Finny. The boy was smiling at him. He just rolled his eyes.
       "What do you want?" He asked. "Oh nothing" he replied. "It's just that I was bored and also lonely so I decided to check who was up".
        "Shouldn't you be gone by now?" Claude asked already irritated. "No Stephanie hasn't told me to leave yet" he replied with a stupid smile. Claude slapped his forehead groaning.
         "You are so annoying" he deadpanned. He saw the hurt look in his face. "How I wish I could just grab your delicate and tiny neck and just snap it" he said. "It would be so satisfying watching your neck dangle" he said licking his lips.
            "You only had one simple thing to do and now you're........."
              "What's going on?" Stephanie asked. The two males turned to look at   her. Finny looked at Claude and Claude looked at her.
               "I was just talking to your demon friend here" he replied. "Finnian is not a demon" she replied. "Really?" Claude asked with a  small smile. "Finally another human".
           "Why did it sound like you were threatening him?" Stephanie asked. "I thought he was a demon and to be fair I don't have a good relationship with your kind" he explained. "Anyway I'm hungry and I'm going to make something". "Are you guys coming?"
        Claude left them in the hallway. Stephanie looked up at the attic. She pushed the ladder back up and closed the latch. She headed downstairs.
           Stephanie watched Claude as he worked. He baked. She walked towards the table. "I never knew you would want pastries for breakfast". Claude looked at her. "You don't like sweet things and you never ate them during our three years of marriage" she said sitting in front of him.
        Claude shrugged his shoulders. "I stayed with Sebastian for more than a month and I got used to it". Stephanie pursed her lips and looked at Finny, who looked clearly uncomfortable.
         "Is something wrong?" she asked. Not like I care, she thought. "U-um nothing. "Can I be excused?" he asked. "No" she replied. "You should eat you're a growing child and you need your food". Claude dropped a portion in front of him. "Enjoy Finnian" Claude whispered.
          Stephanie looked at him, but said nothing about it. She watched as Finny ate quietly and Claude who ate less. Claude already knew she was a demon so there was no need to pretend that she eats.

           Time-Skip
     Stephanie lay on the bed waiting for Claude. When the door opened, she sat up quickly. "I want to talk to you" Stephanie said.
     "What about?" He asked. "I want to know what you want when we finally leave here". "Sebastian is already dead so we can leave without any fear". Claude sighed. "Will you still want me to be your wife?" She asked hopefully.
        Claude sat down by and stretched his arms above his head. "It depends" he replied. "Will there be demons in our lives?" Claude asked. Stephanie gasped.
         "Are you saying what I think you're saying" she asked. Her voice a very low whisper. "If you think I'm saying yes then we're on the same page" Claude said with a smirk.
            Stephanie jumped onto him. He looked into his eyes searching for something and she kissed him. She she tried to find it but she couldn't find what she was looking for. Heck she didn't know what she was looking for.
         She continued kissing him taking her hand under his shirt. That feeling was back again. The feeling to dominate and make Claude scream her name. To scream that he was her's and no-one else's.
           She flipped Claude onto his back  and tore his shirt and underwear leaving him naked. She drank in the sight and discarded her pants. She pushed two fingers in and Claude moaned gripping the sheets.
        "You haven't showered yet" she whispered. "You're still wet and free from this morning". Her eyes turned fuisha and she now looked demonic. She pushed into him without any warning.
           He clenched unwillingly around her and she just pushed in deeper. She lay her upper half on Claude's back. She kissed the back of his neck and interlocked their fingers.
           She continued thrusting into that tight heat. The squelching sounds didn't seem to bother her. Skin slapping against skin echoed in the room and Claude's ass was already turning red.
          She continued moving when she thought she might come, she stopped.
"What happened?" Claude asked with urgency, trying to catch his breath. "I'm so selfish that I forgot about you" she said. She pulled out and raised him onto his knees and elbows.
           Her hand went to the middle of his legs as she stroked him slowly. Claude moaned and he thrust into her hand. She smiled and entered him again. She moved, her thrust the same time she stroked his cock.
           "S-stephanie don't stop I'm almost t-t......... ahhhhh! he moaned as he came on her hand. He collapsed onto the bed and Stephanie fell on him. She kept thrusting into him until she climaxed knotting him.
         Claude couldn't stop panting. Stephanie inhaled his strong strength. "I shouldn't have done that" Claude mumbled. "I'm still sore" he said into his pillow.
        "Why do you smell so good to me?" Stephanie asked her eyes and voice dropping. "Just go to sleep... Stephanie" Claude said as he turned his neck to face her.
           Stephanie could only see red. Red eyes. Her eyes closed and her full weight dropped onto Claude. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I'll just wait till her cock deflates and then the real fun can begin". He chuckled and fell asleep too.
          Time-Skip
   Stephanie awoke in an empty room again. This time she didn't bother to look around. She quickly wore her pants and walked out of the room. She headed towards the area of the attic and she found the ladder rolled down.
   She climbed up a little trying to listen. She couldn't hear a damn thing.  She took another step and something cold hit her ear. "What are you doing here?" Claude whispered.
      "I could ask you the same thing" Stephanie said. She looked up and looked into Claude's eyes. "I'm just looking through" Claude replied. "I saw some things I like".
         "Is that so?" Stephanie asked with a smirk. Claude rolled his eyes. "Then you won't mind if I look around" she said already coming up. Claude gave her space.
        She came up and looked around. Everything was arranged and there was no single speck of dust. "You've looked around now can we go" Claude said slightly annoyed.
            Stephanie looked into a mirror seeing Claude's facial expression. She chuckled and then her eye caught something silver. "This is still here!!" She yelled grabbing it.
        "I kept it here" Claude replied quirking his brow.  "Wait a minute" she said. "I never did ask you what happened to the body". Claude paled visibly. "Can we not talk about Sebastian". He averted his eyes.
         Stephanie glared at him. "The Claude I knew wouldn't run away from anything" "no matter how traumatizing". "What did Sebastian do to you?" Stephanie asked.
        Claude groaned. "You know what Sebastian did!". "Every single day or do you want me to say it out, fine". "He raped me while you were out on vacation" he said through clenched teeth.
        "I know what happened and all" she said. "I just want to know where the body is" she said gripping the knife. "The body turned into ashes" he said looking at his feet. Stephanie quirked her brow. I never knew that an Angel killing blade could make a demon turn into ash, she thought.
       Stephanie just didn't bother. She brushed it off and looked at him. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "No" he replied. "It's kind of funny because you didn't eat much in the morning and we just fucked". Claude gave her an odd look. "It's weird you aren't eating anything". Claude sighed.
      "I just don't feel like" he replied shrugging his shoulders. "I'm going through a lot and I don't want you adding more to it". "You should support me".
         "I'm sorry Claude" Stephanie said. Claude didn't say anything. He walked towards the ladder and he climbed down. Stephanie gripped the handle of the knife. "I better be wrong" she said to herself.