Chapter 1

Home Sweet Home

     Hey readers like I said new story. This is going to have a lot of violence and death. A lot of rape and death. Angsty because I like it and yaoi. Mature stuff. BTW, my friend begged for me to put her name as the Oc. She actually got on her knees. She's my namesake so enjoy.

        Two bodies lay on the king sized bed. The sun was already creeping in reflecting on their skin. One sat up abruptly. "Claude!!" She yelled. "We overslept". Claude moved and sat up slowly. "It's your fault that we overslept". "This isn't time to point fingers, let's just get ready".
     Claude and Stephanie had been married ever since he turned 20. He met her at a club because he loved to dance and so did she. Ever since that they, they had been inseparable. They had so much in common. It was too good to be true. If he believed in soulmates, he would say he had found his.
       He and Stephanie had a dance studio, but Stephanie had her own personal job as a personal trainer. She only assisted Claude when she was free and today she was free.
    He walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Stephanie was in her birthday suit. A very nice birthday suit. She walked towards him and removed the towel. "So sexy" she whispered. "No" he said pushing her away. "We need to go now so get ready". "You're no fun at all" she said with a pout. "I miss our first year". She walked to the bathroom door defeated. Claude walked to the bed when he felt a stinging pain on his butt. "Sexy" she said walking towards the bathroom door.
                     Time Skip
   Now Claude was waiting outside their house for her. He sat on the bike when he heard the door close and the clicking of a key. She smiled and made her way to him. He was really lucky.
   Yeah he knew he was good looking so he was happy his looks attracted a girl like her. Stephanie was a beautiful woman. She was almost the same height as him. She wasn't like other women who were small and looked fragile.
    Stephanie was slim and fit. Due to her training. She was strong for a woman and had that dominant aura surrounding her. Sometimes he felt like the woman in the relationship. He was meant to have the final words, but she would say something else and he couldn't argue with her.
   "Claude come back to earth. We need to go now" she said in his ear. "Oh" he said. "Let's go!". "You're the one saying we were late earlier". He put the  key in the ignition and they were off.
          Claude's POV
     I facepalmed for the umpteenth time. The people who came to dance studios had no idea how to dance. If I wasn't getting good pay for the complete idiots I teached I would be better of as a stripper. Stephanie was the one who could handle them. If I were to say something now it would be very offensive.
          It's like Stephanie sensed my distress and walked over to me. "Hey" she said with a smile. "I know you're stressed and I also know you haven't eaten. As they say, an hungry man is an angry man. I'll go get us some lunch".
        I gave her a kiss goodbye and I watched as she walked out the glass door. Back to watching the unteachable idiots. I had given them a simple move. A sidestep, spin and a leg kick. They were able to mess that up.
   The music changed to ballroom music. I watched as the room cleared and he saw a man that he had never seen before neither did he care. Stephanie was in charge of who came in here.
      He took a girl from the crowd and they began dancing. The girl looked stupid. She was just a doll getting dragged around. The guy's form was perfect, but he was better. The dance ends and my spirit was lifted.
              Normal POV
    Stephanie came back with food from a restaurant not too far. When she approached Claude, her normal smile that was always on her face faded and was replaced with a scowl.
   Claude noticed this. Her aura was dark instead of bright sunny and inviting. Now it was dark evil and dismissing. "What is it?" Claude asked. Stephanie looked round. "Nothing" she said dismissively. "Let's just continue and leave".
          Time Skip
    Claude locked up and walked up to Stephanie. "What's wrong?" Claude asked. It's cold at night in London and she wasn't wearing a Jacket scarf or hat. "Aren't you cold?". "No I'm not Claude!" She snapped.
   Claude quirked his brow. "What's got you on edge?" "It's nothing" she said looking away. Claude got on his bike. "Let's go" he said. "You go I need to get ingredients to make dinner". When she got like this, it was best he didn't argue with her.
    "Claude" she called as he put the bike in motion. "Take care of yourself" she said. "I'll be back in no time". "Okay" he said giving her a kiss and he drove home.
    When he got home, he parked his bike in the garage and dragged the door down. As he did that, a cat ran out under the door before it closed. "What the heck!" He exclaimed. Where did that come from?
   Maybe Stephanie left the window  open. He walked out of the garage into the hallway. He took of his jacket, scarf and hat and headed to the Kitchen. He received a message. Maybe it was Stephanie.
    When he looked at the name it was Black Butler. He received a message from Black Butler.

Black Butler: I see you got home save.
Claude: Who is this?
Black Butler: A friend.
Black Butler: I see your wife isn't at home. Should I come and keep you company?
Claude: Who are you?
Black Butler: I saw what happened with you and your wife. I can tell you aren't happy.
Claude: You don't know what you're saying!!
Black Butler: But I do Claude. You were born November 1st 1995 and you love dancing. Your favorite food is vegetable salad and I also know you feel like a woman in your relationship.  Does Stephanie dominate you in bed. Are you scared of her? She won't let you have a final say? Considering who she is, how could she?
Claude: Don't contact me again or I'll call the police.
Black Butler: Claude darling. Don't be scared. Just so you know I can come by anytime.
     Claude dropped his phone as thunder struck. All the lights went off.  That moment Claude felt like he was being watched. Who in the world was that?! This was a serious issue. He was being watched and the way this person was specific he or she had been in their house. He deleted the messages and went to change the fuse.
    When he was done it was already  pouring heavily and Stephanie wasn't back yet. Thunder struck that made his heart skip a beat. There was a frantic knock on the door. It must be Stephanie.
    He ran to the door and opened it with caution. It wasn't Stephanie, but a man with Red Orange eyes. Claude sighed. "Can I help you?" Claude asked folding his arms.
    "Good evening sir. I'm so sorry to disturb you, but my car broke down and I have been walking around asking for help, but they just slam the door in my face". Why would anyone want to help a stranger at night?
    Claude looked at the pitiful state he was in and he felt sorry for the soaked man. "Alright you can come in" he said. He made way for the man to enter. "I'm so grateful, he said. Mister..."
   "Claude". "Claude" the man repeated. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis". "Let me help you with your coat". Sebastian took his coat off and Claude took it to the dryer. "My wife is on her way, so make yourself comfortable" he said as he went deeper into the house.
     Sebastian looked at the wedding photo he saw. He picked it up and looked at his wife. Long brown hair, black brown eyes and with a sunny smile on her face. He rest his thumb against her face and the glass cracked.
   "Gladly" he replied making his way to the kitchen.

       I think I did well on this one. I think this is going to be better than Remember. I made a promise and I must keep it.