Chapter 2

Stranger Danger
       Hey guys hope enjoyed the first chapter. I think it was good enough. Just a warning this is going to be very violent and a lot of rape. It's going to be longer than my other stories. See if you can keep up.

      Claude's POV
        I wonder what I was thinking letting  a stranger into my house at night. What would Stephanie think? What if he was a thief or a murderer or worse a serial killer who killed families.  I took a deep breath. This wasn't a good time to get an anxiety attack.
     I walked back to the living room and he wasn't there. What the... "I made tea" a sweet voice said. "I hope you don't mind". I walked into the open kitchen and Sebastian had already made tea. He really took the friendly gesture to heart.
   I sat on the chair on the opposite side of the counter. Sebastian pushed a cup to me. He had his own cup already and sat in front of me.
    "You're a very lucky man Mister Faustus. You have a wonderful home, very handsome and a very beautiful wife". Why did he stress that? "I wish I had that" he said with a tiny blush on his cheeks.
   Is he trying to flatter me? Because it's actually working. I only smiled around Stephanie because she is the only one that can make me smile. Where did this man come from? We just sat there talking which was a surprise. I'm an introvert and don't have a lot to say, but he was able to get a lot out of me. There was just something about him that made me keep talking.
    Sebastian was okay. Handsome, he wasn't denying that. But where did he come from? He was in what I thought looked like a butler's outfit. Black trousers, a six button double breasted tail coat and a grey vest and also a white long-sleeved shirt. To top it all off he wore white gloves.
   "Are you a butler?" I asked before thinking. Hope he wasn't offended. "I was" he replied. "These are my work clothes. I'm actually working right now" he said. "So what you're wearing are clothes for your new job?" "Yes" he replied with a grin.
   "Well this is going to be my last job". "Why?" I asked. "Once I'm done with it, I'm going to retire and maybe travel". "Which job might that be?" I asked. "It's a surprise Claude" he said with his voice dropping low to something a little bit sinister.
    Maybe it was a bad idea, I thought. I saw Sebastian reach into his pocket for something. My blood ran cold. Maybe it was a knife or a gun. Whatever it was, I was fucking screwed. I watched as Sebastian slowly brought out a gold pocket watch.
               Normal POV
  "My job starts in five, four, three, two, one". The front door opened and it was closed with so much force that he was sure there was a dent in the door frame.
    "It looks like my wife is back" Claude said. He stood up and went to the living room. Sebastian smiled and followed after him. He watched as Claude hugged and kissed the beautiful brunette that was looking at him confused.
   "Honey" she said. "Why is there a stranger in our house?" She asked pulling Claude to the sofa. "Good evening Mrs. Faustus. My name is Sebastian Michaelis. My car broke down and I asked your "husband" for help". Why did he stress the husband? Claude asked himself.
    "Well the rain has stopped. So you can leave and take a cab home" she said dryly. "Stephanie be nice" Claude said playfully. He still didn't know why she was mad. "I'm sorry she's not usually like that".
   "So tell me more about that job you said you had to finish". Sebastian sat on an armchair opposite them. "What have you two been doing?" Stephanie asked cutting Sebastian off before he could start. "Nothing" Claude replied. "Just drinking tea and talking".
   "Are you scared that something else might have happened?" Sebastian asked looking her in the eye. "What?" Claude asked looking back and forth between them. "There is a lot of tension between you two even though you just met".
  Stephanie rolled her eyes and rest her back and crossed her legs. "Please begin" she said in a mocking voice. Sebastian's smile was replaced with a frown for only a second. He cleared his throat and began.
   "Actually my job began a long time ago. And now it's coming to an end. Few years ago, I showed a friend of mine something I planned to achieve. My dream job. It was to own an establishment of my own. I saw when it was born and I wanted it. I showed my friend saying all my plans and how I plan to accomplish it".
   "Years later I came back to finally get it and what do I find? My friend had gotten it before me. My friend stole all my plans and dreams and turned into their's. I was stabbed in the back by the only person I decided to trust. How far will someone envy another person?"
    Claude was shocked. Could one be that selfish and evil that they could go as far as betraying that trust one has for you. "Your lifelong dream and ideas were stolen".
  Sebastian sighed. "Even if it was a long time ago. I'm still not over it". Sebastian looked down. "If it were you Mister Faustus. What would you do?" Claude looked at Stephanie who was chewing her bottom lip and looking outside the window. "I would take back what was rightfully mine. My friend wouldn't had known if I didn't show it. And wouldn't have also  know how to get it if not for me telling my plan and ideas".
   "Are you sure about that Mister Faustus?" Sebastian asked with that sinister tone again. "Alright it's time for you to go!" Stephanie said in an authoritative voice. Sebastian got up slowly. "You know that can't work on me".
    "I'm confused here" Claude said getting both their attention. "Do you two know each other? I've been feeling hostility from the two of you. Do you two know each other?" Claude asked.
    "Ask your Wife Claude!" Sebastian growled getting closer to Stephanie. "Do you know him Stephanie?" Claude asked getting up. "No!" She replied firmly. "Okay" Sebastian said. "Ask her why she stole my dream?" Stephanie glared at him and grabbed his front collar. "Get out of my house!"
   "Stephanie calm down". "Stay out of this Claude!" She yelled at him. "Yes Claude it would be better before she stabbed you in the back like she did to me. This should be settled between friends, don't you think Stephanie?"
  "You... Stephanie what's he talking about?". "Tell him Stephanie. Tell  him you've been lying to him all these years. How you wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for me. Tell him why you can't have children".
    Stephanie wasn't saying anything so he just looked at Sebastian. "Claude, you said I should take my dream back. It's rightfully mine, isn't it?" Claude shook his head saying yes. "That's what I intend to do".
     "Bastard!" Stephanie yelled. Flipping him over her shoulder and throwing him across the room into the kitchen. Claude's eyes went wide when he saw what Stephanie just did and how Sebastian crashed into their counter destroying it.
    He turned towards her and her eyes were fuisha. He was scared of his wife and also everything that was happening. Maybe it was just a dream. None of this was real. He didn't just see his wife use a man to destroy their kitchen counter.
       He felt strong hands on his shoulder. When he opened his eyes he was looking at Stephanie. It wasn't a dream. Her lips were moving, but he couldn't hear her. Everything was moving so slow. The only thing he could hear was his loud heartbeat.
    Stephanie was still shaking him and yelling. Frustration written all over her face. She ran round the house grabbing stuff and came back pulling him out of the house and throwing him into the passenger's seat. She jumped over the car to the drivers seat.
     He could feel the car was ready. Roaring with life. He looked towards his door. At his door stood Sebastian who looked like he didn't just crash into a counter.
     His eyes were fuisha and he had a smirk on his face. He mouthed something to him. His eyelids were heavy. When he blinked, he didn't see Sebastian again. The car was already moving when he closed his eyes.
    "Shit!" Stephanie exclaimed. "This is bad". She looked at Claude. "No matter what Claude. I'll keep you safe and we'll be together. And I'll make sure no-one takes you away from me. Not even the crow Sebastian Michaelis".

    There I hope this one is better. Please vote for this book even though I don't know what it means when someone votes for a book. I just see people have it and I want it to. I need someone to explain the concept to me.