Nash Grier... Again.

***three weeks later***

***NASH'S POV***

Once again, I've slept with another pointless girl to try and fill the void in my heart that's been there ever since Lexxi left me for good.

Then she went out with Jack! Was she just trying to make me jealous with him? Obviously not considering they've been dating for two years now!

I walked home and ignored Hayes and Skylynn. Hayes was now 16 and Sky was 7. I walked upstairs. I'm 19 and I don't know why I keep doing this... People say I'm too young to be in love but I know I am in love...

I'm in love with Lexxi.

Someone I can't have...

I made stupid decisions when we were going out that caused her to end it for good. Now she's with Jack from YouTube! I still watch her sister Maci's videos. I miss them all so much.

Maci hasn't changed at all. She's still fun loving and funny. When Lexxi's in her videos, I avoid those ones. I miss Lexxi too much I wouldn't be able to look at her face without balling my eyes out. I don't want that.

Kevin and Danielle got married and have twins. Maci is single but she has been in relationships, Lex is obviously with Jack, Jai is engaged to some girl that he loves so much. I want that. But I want the girl to be Lex.

I miss her so much and it pains me to not be with her anymore. All I think about is her. I think about how much she means to me and then I beat myself up because I never showed her.

Lexxi is turning 19 in a month and I want to be back with her before then. That's my goal. Get Lexxi to dump Jack and be with me before her birthday. It will be hard I'm not going to lie about that. But it's worth it... I'll do anything to be with Lexxi again.

When I see my future I see her and me married with four young kids happy. We'll grow old together and raise our kids near her brothers and sister. Skylynn Hayes and Will would also live near by us.

I see Hayes with a gorgeous girl that stole his heart right away. I see Sky with a boy that she loves but it took him time to get our approval. And Will with someone he loves and kids.

I walked down the road to StarBucks and got a coffee. I look like shit and everyone knows it. I stopped talking to Cam even though he's trying his best to help me get back on track with my life. But his way of helping me is making me get over Lexxi. I don't want to get over her... I want to be with her.

I sat down at a booth and looked down at my coffee.

I'm nothing without her.

Some girl sat down across from me at my booth. I looked up at her. "What!" I clenched my teeth. I wasn't in the mood for human interaction.

"Call me." She smiled slipping her number across the table then getting up and walking away. I rolled my eyes.

"Slut." I muttered under my breath. I tore up her number and threw it in the garbage behind me. Soon my attention was taken from my cup to a thick blue haired girl.

Her back was turned to me so that all I could see was the blue hair. Cotton candy blue. Not many girls would dye their hair such a crazy color. I only know two girls that would ever do that. Maci and Lexxi.

My hopes were up for it being Maci but when she turned around it was no one I knew. I huffed. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up after all...