Danielle's Pregnant...

Okay! I made twitters for the characters!

Lexxi: @LexxiAlexJones

Jai: @_Jai_Jones_

Kevin: @Kevin_T_Jones

Maci: @RealMaciJones

Danielle: @DaniPeazerJones

Cam: @Cam_eron_Dall

Nash: @MrNashieGrier

Hayes: @HayesGotGrier

Jack: @_thatso_Jack_

DONT JUDGE ME I HAVE AN OBSESSION!

***LEXXI'S POV***

"You're kidding me right?" I asked. "No." Danielle cried. "Danielle what about the wedding? What were you two thinking?" I asked.

"I guess the condom broke..." Danielle said crying. I held her and she cried. "Does Kevin know?" I asked. "No." Danielle said. "You have to tell him." I said. "I know." Danielle said. "But what if he gets mad and dumps me?" Dani asked.

"Trust me he won't! You're one of the best things that ever happened to him." I said. Danielle sniffled. "I'm so scared Lexxi." Danielle said. "I know Dani, but it'll be alright in the end. After all you two are engaged already just hold off the wedding for nine months. If anything it'll give you more time to plan." I smiled hugging Danielle.

Danielle cried in my arms. "How about I get Jai and Maci out of the house with me today and you can talk to Kevin alone." I smiled at Danielle. "Would you?" Danielle asked smiling.

"Why not?" I asked. "Thank you so much Lexxi! I owe you!" Dani smiled hugging me. I hugged her back and we went downstairs. I made sure she didn't look like she was crying at all.

We ate breakfast and I looked at Danielle. "So Maci, Jai, I was thinking who about the three of us go out together for sibling bonding time?" I asked. "That sounds fun." Kevin smiled. "With out you..." I laughed.

"Why!?" Kevin groaned. "Give you and Danielle time alone together." I shrugged. "That sounds like fun but I can't today... I'm going to the O2L house to film with Kian." Maci said. "Oh Kian?" I smirked.

"We're just filming a video Lexxi. Then I'm leaving." I said. "You're not gonna chill?" I asked. "Well I might..." Maci said. "But that's it because he's 18!" Maci said. "So?" I asked confused.

"That means I'm older, that means I would never date him." Maci said. "He's a year younger Mac." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not dating a younger guy Lexxi, not even by a day!"

"You're ridiculous." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I have to go in like an hour so." Maci said going upstairs. I heard the shower turn on and I looked at Jai. "What about you?"

"Why not?" Jai smiled. Maci came downstairs twenty minutes later dressed. "Kay I have like forty minutes left and it'll take me like thirty minutes to get there... So I should leave now..." Maci said to herself.

"Bye." Maci said hugging us all and leaving. "I'll go get dressed so we can go." Jai said going up the stairs. I sat and Danielle gave me a scared look. I smiled at her telling her it would be alright and she took Kevin's hand and smiled at him.

"We need to talk when Lexxi and Jai leave." Danielle said. "Why? Is everything okay?" Kevin asked worriedly. "Uhm, not so much..." Danielle said and gave Kevin a weak smile.