Chapter 3; The confession

3rd person pov

Jungkook wake up early today. He look at his side, finding it empty. Jimin keep on avoiding him. Its been 3 days now. Jimin didn't sleep with him at night too even if the said boy had a nightmare.

Jimin on the other hand wake up with a headache. He have been crying every night. What do you expect him to feel?

He move his leg toward the kitchen, went to the sink and start washing the plates from yesterday night.

He mop and sweep the floor. Thats how he distract himself from thinking about Jungkook.

He still have time for school. Its 5.45 a.m now and he can't just go to sleep. It will make his headache worst.

Just as he turn his doorknob he felt an arm wrapped around his waist. He jumped slightly surprised by the other presence.

"You have been distance. Why?" Jungkook said sending shiver all over his body.

"Nothing, sir. I'm just tired." He pull away, turn the door knob and enter his room-closing his door after.

"How can he just do that..." Jimin silently cried against the door.

School starts. It was fun, really. Really fun until a certain class makes him feel uneasy. Its Mr. Jeon's class. He teaches law.

He sat quietly until a certain blonde approach him, introducing himself as Jungki.

They enjoy each other company, it tooks only a few minutes for them to feel comfortable with each others.

While they are discussing about the project Mr. Jeon assigned, Mr. Jeon watch every move of the guy sitting beside Jimin. He feel treaten. Why did Jimin keep on smiling with others but not him?

Why? He didn't understand. He stood up and dismissed the class. He is not in mood and Jimin saw it.

Jimin being the innocent child just shrugged it off and continue his chit chat with his new friend.

Later that day, Jimin introduce Jungki to his group.

Jimin excuse himself from the circle of friend and pull Taehyung with him away.

"Jungkook looks mad just now" Jimin pout not liking the situation.

"Mr. Jeon you mean? Yeahh I saw it too. I was sitting behind with Jun just now and he keep on staring at Jungki."

"What? Did Mr. Jeon like Jungki?" Jimin tone sadden.

"I don't know. Maybe" Taehyung smirk. He know that Mr. Jeon likes Jimin but he just love dramas.

"Ohh okay. Lets go" Jimin fake a smile.

~skip after school~

Jimin arrived home and and took off his shoes. He put his bag away and strip. He went into the bathroom and take a bath.

He get out with just a pair of bathrobe clinging loose onto his body.

He walk toward the kitchen and make himself a ramen. He is not in any mood to cook.

Just as he was about to pour the boiling water into the cup, Mr. Jeon turn him around.

"What have you done?" Jungkook voice is stern. It would be a lie if Jimin said he didn't turn on by that.

"I-i D-didn't do anything s-sir" he cursed himself for shuttering.

"Yes you did. You are flirting with Jungki just now. Don't lie." Jimin feel annoyed now. How can Mr. Jeon accused him like that.

"Can you just shut up" he sternly said.

"Just because you like Jungki doesn't mean I can't befriend him. We are just friend okay. Nothing more. Not like I want him anyway." His voice get quiter till the last sentence turn into a murmer.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked. Shocked.

"I know you like him sir. Taehyung told me you are staring at him when he is talking to me. Just stop being touchy can you. You are acting wierd every now and then. Its annoying. You like someone but you act as if you like me. Just because I like you that doesn't mean you can play with my feelings." Jimin said-frustrated.

He realise what he just said and covered his mouth with his cute hand. He is about to turn away until Jungkook pin him against the refrigerator and stare deep into his eyes.

"Y-you like me?" Jungkook whispered, lips are brushing against Jimin's neck. Jimin inhale shakily.

"I d-don't know what you are t-talking about"

"Don't lie please. Be honest." this is the first time he feel his heart beat to fast for his own liking. The intimate position, the words, all of them makes him overwhelmed.

"Y-yes. From the beginning. From the first time I saw you. I've like you since then. I thoug-" His word are cut off by a pair of lips attached to his virgin's one.

"I've like you too. Since the beginning" Jungkook confessed.

"B-but i thought you like-"

"I like you. Really I like you. I just got jealous when he is talking to you thats why I glared at him. He's talking to what's mine" Jungkook blushed, feeling stupid about that but still there is possesiveness in his tone.

"I like you too" Jimin said. Jungkook smile before attaching his lips again on Jimin's one.

"You taste good" Jungkook mumble between the kisses.

Jimin moan when suddenly Jungkook squeeze his plump ass making the older easy shoved his talented tongue in Jimin's hot craven.

Jimin moan. He felt Jungkook's hand playing with his bathrobe, pulling it up slightly to feel his lace pantied on his bare ass.

Jungkook growl before detached his lips from Jimin just to nibble on Jimin's neck.

"S-sir ahh s-sir" Jimin pull Jungkook's face up till their lips met again.

As Jungkook's hand work on Jimin's bathrobe, wanted to open it, Jimin shove Jungkook slightly away make the older worried. They breath heavily, forehead on forehead, Jungkook's arms around Jimin waist and Jimin's around Jungkook's neck.

"I'm not ready sir." Jimin said blushing before hiding his face on Jungkook's chest.

"Its okay. I'll wait" Jungkook pats Jimin hair before kissing it.

That night they sleep in each other arms, smiling when they feel each other's warm.