Chapter Thirty-Nine - Time Flies

Почніть із самого початку

Thankfully that made him stop the kicking but we didn't want to take the risk so we made a doctor's appointment.

So now we're sitting in the waiting room. Waiting for Y/n to be called in.

"Mi Y/n?" The assistant asked. We stood up, Jimin helping Y/n up and headed to the doctor's office.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" She asked once we were settled in the seats. We explain to her how our baby has been kicking a lot as if the catch up from the time he didn't kick at all and how I've been getting bruises. We also showed the picture of our baby's foot and told her about when he kicked so hard it looked like he wanted to break my skin and get out. How Taehyung had to push his leg back and get in his head to calm him down.

"That happened yesterday, and he's been still ever since, but we're worried," I tell her, my hand softly stroking over my belly.

"Alright," she says in a calm manner. "Let's first check on him, okay," she stands up to head to the check up room. Jungkook helps me up and guides me behind her to the room, also helping me on the bed. She asks me to lift up my shirt before placing the tell with a warning that it can be cold.

My boys are standing beside me on my left while she works from my right side. The TV at the foot end of the table.

"Okay," she mumbled as she starts looking around. "Everything seems to be fine besides the fact that your baby is a bit tiny," she says. "Do you drink from her?" She asks in all seriousness, while I start blushing madly, remembering the feeling behind it.

"Sometimes, yes," Jungkook answers.

"Okay, stop with that," she said before looking back at the screen to start explaining. "Because of him being so tiny now, I'm thinking he might be a vampire. This means he doesn't only feed on what You/n eats but also on her blood. If you drink from her, no matter how much, the baby won't get enough blood. Which causes anger outbursts, even tho it's a tiny baby, it's in a young vampires nature mostly comparable to a new born vampire."

"So if we stop drinking from her our baby should calm down and grow naturally again?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, so if you want a healthy baby please do stop, otherwise, Y/n here will need to start drinking blood daily. For you it would be fine but for a human it doesn't really taste that we'll and we don't recommend it."

"Alright, we understand, thank you," Taehyung said as she turned off the monitor. Taehyung helped me clean my belly before we left the doctor's office and head back home.

Taehyungs pov

While Jungkook and Jimin went to work after the appointment. Y/n and I went for a nap.

I focused my attention on our baby boy, getting in his mind for just a little.

I'm sorry honey, we didn't mean to steal your blood, but please be more careful with mommy, you're bruising her and hurting her. She loves you so much and so do I and your other two daddy's.

He didn't respond but I did feel his mind become calmer.

"I'm sorry that I've turned so horny during this pregnancy," I hear Y/n mumble into her pillow. She was on her left side, her back facing me.

"It's normal, plus it's not like we would ever say no to you. And just because you enjoy it doesn't mean we don't enjoy it," I tell her, getting closer to peck her bare shoulder. My arm wraps softly around her waist being carefully of our baby cupcake.

"The worst thing is, it could have badly hurt cupcake."

"He's okay, I promise you. He's more than happy, just a little possessive," I chuckle softly. "I think he'll be a mommy's boy."