Untitled Part 21

Blake pov

I can't believe he wants war over my child, a child he didn't even want a child he rejected months ago. Charity wouldn't have stood for this so  won't either, he can't jus come take her he don't know the first thing bout raising a baby. But since he want war that's what he's going to get.

I sat behind my desk making phone calls to other packs explaining my situation for hours. if we were really going to do this I have to make sure my family would be safe knowing there's other packs willing to stand behind us and fight for us.

I got up to head back to the hospital to check on my family. it brakes my heart everyday seeing her like this knowing there's nothing I could do about it. charity had become a big part of my life and i needed her. walking through the doors to the hospital I seen a young girl staring through the grass to my mates room. she didn't notices me right away but as I got closer to her she smelled of a familiar smelled and before I could control myself ways pinned to the wall.

my wolf took over and demanded answers. Sam's smell was all over her. she was scared but I didn't care, all she did was close her eyes not answering the questions i spat her way.

" why are you here" I yelled. " did he send you , answer me dammit!

I raised her a few more feet off the ground tightening my grip around her neck, she  gasped for air trying to claw her way out of my grip. all I saw was red at this point.

" why are yo..." before I could finish my sentence I was being thrown across the room. I got up and turn to see who was willing to die behind her and I was surprised to see chase standing protectively in front her. I calmed down a bit but I stilled wanted answers. I cant hurt my beta my bestfriends mate but I can question her.

" what the hell is your problem bro" chase growled

" watch your tone I am still your superior chase bestfriend or not I will not be disrespected" I growled back not like his lack of respect.

" why are you here" I asked again

she continue to look down which frustrated me but she answered this time. I knew chase was her mate by his attitude towards her and his protectiveness, but what i don't get is why she smell like Sam.

" i didn't have a choice" she said quietly.

"what's going on why were you hurting her" chase asked 

" she's hiding something chase, she might be your mate but a plot to kill my mate is in effect by Sam and his scent is all over her." I said a little louder than I intended for.

chase looked from me to her with a hopeful look like maybe she could be innocent, but her next words had us both ready to kill.