chase's unknown mate

sam's pov

i was walking in the woods and over heard the alphas convo it was blake him and his beta stood alone while Ryan had five wolves with him.

" the only way you get my mate and family is if I was dead" he said shaking in anger " that can be arranged alpha Blake." ryan said smirking at him as him and his pack members took a couple ofsteps forward towards blake.

blake's pack started flooding the woods " a war you want a war you will get." ryan said.

perfect just what i need the two alpha fighting leave an unprotected luna.

"Alpha" one of my members called to me

"yes "

" the beta is my mate." June said with her head low. this is just to easy, I thought to my self.

" hows you sister hailey"

" she still in recoverey but she is okay"

" where is beta chase why didnt he come with you if he is your mate"

" doesnt know i ran before he saw me"

" you can be with your mate under one condition keep me updated on all their attack plans like where they will hide the luna when the war starts"

" but i- "

" if yu want your sister to alive then do as i say and to make sure i will be her gaurdian until then understand" she ran out cying. i will finaily get my luna. charity she doesnt deserve that much authority to chose who will leave and who will die.