part 1

Blake's pov

It took every fiber in my body not to pounce on him and tear him to shreds, he knocks her up, rejects her, and then accuse her of baring another mans child. I wanted so bad to beat the crap out of him but I had to focus on my mate. she screamed out in agony, her cries claimed mines and ryans ears, it killed me that i couldnt do anything to make her pain go away.

I picked her up bridal style and made my way to the pack doctor, she's in labor, she really in labor. even though it's not my child i would raise it to be my own. we planned a life togather to have more children and to...

her ear peircing screams cut my thinking short. her eyes turned bloody red and a cresent moon appeared on the side of her neck. what the hell. i made it to the doctor, it was a he. mistake one. he reached out to grab her. mistake two. no way in hell was i letting a unmated male wolf eye's between my mates legs.

"DONT TOUCH MY MATE "  growled out. he seemed scared but quickly masked it. and frowned at me.

" alpha let me do my job" he scowled i didnt like him touching my mate but i wont let her die of my own selfish ways and possessiveness.

i put her in the hands of the pack doctor, he turned to go in the delivery room and i followed behind him. he turned to me and put his hand out in front of me, stopping me.

" sorry alpha but this is where we part, you cant come back here." he scoffed. i wanted to rip his head off for trying to separate me and my mate.

i heard faint screams and huffs and more screams. i was dying in the insides. my mate was possibly dying and i couldnt do anything to save her. i heard a baby's cry and then nothing. but shuffle of feet. why the hell couldnt i hear my mate or my baby.

i was about to run in there but chase and two other pack warriors held me down. i punched and kicked but more came in to hold me down, unless i had help getting to her it was useless for me to try and brake free of six warriors and my beta chase he was almost equally strong as me.

" blake stop, if you go in there you are putting her at risk they are helping her let them help her " he said comforting me. i needed my bestfriend for things like this. where the hell is Ryan. all of this is because of him and now he is no where to be found.

...

it's been hours since door to her room opened and i can't seem to calm down knowing that she was hurting. i paced back an forward running my hands threw my hair frustrated. chase stood up and left he had the look of a mad man on his face, he didnt even say nothing just left. i mind linked him.

" dude where the hell your going." i mind linked.

" we got a problem and you are needed there so i am needed here" he said a little strained.

" wtf where exactly is here and whats going on" why do everything has to go wrong now.

" blake i can't tell you you have to stay with charity she needs you i can handle this." he linked.

"okay but can u at least tell me. " i pleaded.

" its Ryan " was all he said before cutting our link.

i was furious he can't cause trouble on my land, hasn't he cause enough already. just as i was about to leave  the door opened up revealing a bloody doctor with a wrapped blanket in the folds of his arms.

" its a girl " he said smiling. i smiled  from ear to ear, i gotta baby girl. im going to spoil her rotten." where's my mate " i said happy to see her surely she was okay and we can leave here tomarrow and finsh the unfinish.

" alpha " he said looking down " she was out the entire labor we had to do a c- section to save the baby's life. she's in a coma."  nothing in this entire world could have prepared me for what slipped from his mouth. before i knew it i was running in wolf form to find Ryan.