Blow out

its been three months since I came here to Blake's pack which is the silver moon pack. the largest pack on the northern. since we found out about me pregnant he's been taking good care of me. its still hard for me to coop with having Ryan's baby out of fear that I will hurt them because he hurt me, but my main fear is that Blake would reject them. he doesn't show no signs of it but then again its just all in my head.

today is the day I find out what I'm having. my appointment is at 11am and its only 9 so I decided to cook breakfast for the pack. I made pancakes, toast, French toast, eggs, bacon, and sausages, all with the help of some of the pack omegas.

unlike my old pack Blake pack doesn't mistreat the omegas, of course they have to do most of the cleaning, but Blake being a gentle man he pays them. he said that its not their fault their parents weren't strong enough to have strong offspring's. and also if anyone mistreat them they are banned from not only the pack but the territory to.

it was Saturday and everyone just started coming back from a mandatory training, I should be with them but with me being pregnant I cant do anything, not even lift a weight. thank you so much mate. being the hogs that they are the boys took most of the food and left the girls with almost nothing.

" you guys took all the food" one girl shouted

" yeah its barely any left for us" another girl pouted

" shut it we are growing men" chase huff playful smiling at their whiny faces.

" well guys since you ate it all from them be good little pups and fix them more" Blake said walking through the kitchen doors.

when we made eye contact it was as if everything stopped and we were the only ones left. I looked away first, but I certainly didn't miss what he had to offer. he stood there in only sweat pants with sweat dripping from his hair and face and splashing on to his stomach making him look even sexier.

I didn't notice he was moving closer to me until he said...

" when your done eye rapping me I need to tell you something." he said with a smirk covering his face busted. if he wasn't so sexy with it I would have smacked it clean off his face.

"um what do you have to tell me? "I ask.

" okay you have to promise me that you wont get made first" he exclaimed looking like he stole a billionaires bank cark.

" Blake what did you do " I questioned slightly annoyed, he and chase are always doing something.

" I..um.."- chase cut him off

" damn dude its worse than I thought " chase said smiling while shaking his head.

" wait what's worse than you thought " I said genuinely confused now.

" dude your whipped"

"I am my own man" he stated pridely. I would hate to crush the little he has left but its needed in a situation like this so me being me has got to do it.

" blake what did you and dumbdumd do this time" I asked again.

" hey.. what make you think I was involved in anything he's done" chase shouted playfully playing hurt.

" well one you guys are idoits two he name something and whether or not its bad you go along with it and three your chase"

" well you have a point so with that being said blake tell her what you arent doing" he said smiling at blake. blake shot him a glare and turned to face me.

" I cant go with you today but before you get all mad and everything I have a meeting to attend in the town over from us" he said really fast

"blake " I shouted

" baby im sorry" he said but I didn't even look at him what if that was just an excuse because he really didn't want to go. I was very upset and as if he read my mind he said " I know what your thinking and its not that. I would love to be there for you to see what we are having just because it isnt mines biologically it is still mines" he stated dejectedly

" I know but still " I pouted

" I'm sorry baby I wish I could come but as alpha I have alpha duties"

" so what you saying is alpha before mate!" I shouted bitterly

He looked taken aback by my out burst. No words could even begin to explain what I was feeling, it was like Ryan rejected me all over again and the pain in my heart was excruciating.

" what are you talking about its just one little meeting" he said, with hurt running through his eyes.

" first it's the finding out of the gender then missing birthdays what else are you gonna miss on your stupid little meeting trips " I was to angry to even think striaght , I left the pack house and headed striaght towards the pack doctor.