just visiting

Blakes pov

Even though I invited him here he was still on my kill list for taking advantage of my mate and hurting her. he cant talk to her, be alone with her, and he better not touch her, she's mines. me and charity was standing in front of the door and she was frozen still, I sensed how afraid she was so i wrapped my arms around her waist so the palm of my hand was touch her swollen belly.

she was tensed at first but eventually relaxed under my touch. I stared at Ryan trying to make out his expression. he was surprised to see charity, and her being pregnant was the cherry on top of the ice cream.

" hey char " was his first words i growled lowly not liking his nick name for her. she is my mate, mines he has no right going around giving nick names to another guys mate.

" her name is charity" i spoke up. he stayed quiet admiring her and that only made me angier, but i knew how much charity hated him, he would be the last person she wanted to see or even be around.

" how have you been " he asked her completely ignoring my statement. i was finna reply for her but she spoke but it was not what anyone expected.

" leave " she hissed her words coated with so much vemon. her eyes started to turn 5 shades of black and her body was shaking in anger. " leave NOW" she said using her alpha tone. we hadnt marked each other yet but she was pregnant by an alpha and mates with 3 so that should triggered something in her.

" I miss you " he said like she was not even mad or just yelled at him. that was also my que he cant tell her he miss her she isnt his she's mines he had his shot and blew it now she is mines and i will be damn if let that asshole mess up what we built the past months she's been here.

" she. is. mines. you had your chance and you was an ass to her. now we can be professional alpha to alpha and talk about this situation in a meeting or you can keep flirting with my mate and let you pack members recieve your head through mail. your choice." i said to him my alpha tone seeping through each of my words.

charity looked up at me surprised by my words, she knew i was possessive but knowing she has two other mates, one that wants her and the other that probably wants to kill her, it seems my never sleeps only thinking of possible ways to knock the others out the picture.

" why is he here" she asked turing to face me with a scowl present on her face. she never looks at me that way and i was shocked by it. she was angry with me for trying to settle a conflict without a war.

" he has to know our fates, his fate none of this should be kept from him, he has a right to know" i told her. it was definitely not the answer she was search my face for but whether she or anyone likes it or not he has to know.

" know what... what are you two talking about and why does it include me" he said confusion written in the wrinkle on his forehead.

" we wil discuss important matter in the safety of my office " i said moving aside and motioning my hand to the door of mines and charity's home.

i escorted them to my office, it was ryan, his beta, and 3 other men from their pack, charity, chase, and i.