Look at my face

Songs: sorry, I like you - Burbank
Yeah right - joji
Jocelyn Flores - XXXTENTACION
Runaway - lil peep
18 - Landon Cube
19 - Landon Cube

---------------------------+-------------------------

We arrived at Lilly's parents house an hour later. I was nervous. I have no clue why. It's not like we're dating or anything. Maybe it was because I was scared to say something wrong.
  Lilly and Logan walked ahead of me, as we walked up the pathway to her front door. Logan walked in first. He was greeted with a huge hug from who I'm assuming is Lilly's mother. They don't look much alike besides the dark hair.
  Lilliana set her stuff down and ran to her mom. This would have been a nice reunion if the circumstances were better.
  I was introduced to her mother next.
"Hi you must be Jake." She smiled. I nodded "I'm Hailey". She stuck her hand out for me to shake. I took her hand in my and smiled.
  "Are you guys going to all be staying here?" She asked. I looked to Lilly.
"Well jake and I are im not sure if Logan is going to stay at his house"
Logan quickly looked down then back up.
"I- I'll stay here Hailey." He paused. "any idea when Robert is gonna be back?" He asked.
"Oh I'm not sure sweetheart. An hour or so. He shouldn't be too long"
Logan nodded and went to sit on the couch.
"Well I'll be back soon. I haven't gone grocery shopping yet. I guess I'll just leave you guys to unpack" she smiled and walked out the door.

LILLYS POV
Jake is acting weird. It might be because he's meeting my parents. I'm not sure why. He's kind if worrying me.
  I walked to the top of the stairs.
"Jake come here" i called. I heard his footsteps coming closer and soon he was standing next to me.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Come on" I said giddily as I skipped to my old bedroom. He laughed and walked after me.
"So this is your old room?" He asked.
"Yeah. Lots of good memories" I chuckled. He laughed and I realized what it had sounded like
"Oh my God Jake not like that!" I pushed his chest a little bit causing him to laugh even more.
  He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "Can I take you somewhere?"
"Uh yeah" he said a little unsure.
"Don't worry it'll be cool". He nodded his head and followed me back downstairs.
"Hey Logan, I'm gonna take Jake to my old spot. Can you tell my dad if we're not back by then?"
"Yeah sure Lilly."
"Thanks"

-

I walked out of the house into the back yard. I stopped and made sure Jake was following me. He had stopped and was staring at me.
"What's wrong Jake?"
"I'm not sure Lilly. L-lets just go"
"Okay. Come on" I said grabbing his hand.
  We made our way down the little trail behind my house. Pretty soon we were there. It was a small beach. very relaxing. I sat down next to the water and breathed in the air.

Jakewebber9: I can't explain how much I love being around her

Jakewebber9: I can't explain how much I love being around her. She makes me feel different. It's a good different tho
                 Comments disabled

Oh my God. I have ALMOST 2,000 READS. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. I never thought this story would get more than a hundred. I don't think you guys understand how happy this makes me. Oh, also the songs up top are just what I listened to while writing. Go check them out if you'd like. Also i really want to right a bexey fanfiction but I'm already working on a couple. Let me know please if that's something yall would read