The Top Author ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ SEALED

Hello people in Thunder-dom! Haha. Your Queen is back! I am terribly sorry I couldn't post earlier. I was on vacation for three weeks since 6th July and got back home two weeks ago. I can't tell you the details. Just so you know I had amazing weeks with my family, Declan and his family. That was the longest birthday party I have ever gotten. Lol. Though we didn't spend the whole weeks on drinking or something like that. We were just having fun as a family.

People, I have a few announcements to make.

The very first will be personal, I think. On November 7, I will be officially as Mrs. Anderson. Aaaa, I couldn't hold the happiness. I was grinning like an idiot since we chose the date. I'm sorry. I just want to share this happiness to you all. I'm quite alright if any of you are against it. Feels like I'm in heaven every single time I remember the date! Giggle.

Second, I want to make a dedicated cover for every single interviewee but I don't know if it's too much or not. To think I don't have that gifted hand to make amazing cover. I'm not so sure. Tell me people, should I do it or not?

Third, after this interviewee there are only two left. I don't know who to be my next interviewee so I let you know that after these last interviewees don't stop waiting for update please. I just want to let you choose your favorite author to be interviewed. Tell me and I'll do it for you.

And last, the offer about a dedicated chapter will always be there as long as you give me an author to be interviewed. The dedicated chapter will always under agreement of either me or the author. I will send a dedicated chapter to only you.

Give applause to... THEflammingmoonlight!!!!

HORNY DOGS AKA WOLVES:

UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION

Reads : 1,024,343+

Votes : 18,053+

Reviews: 1,337+

COMPLETED

BOYS ARE PUPS; MEN ARE WOLVES:

UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION

Reads : 312,155+

Votes : 6,296+

Reviews: 604+

COMPLETED

I CAN'T RESIST:

ON HOLD

Reads : 151,253+

Votes : 3,121+

Reviews: 369+

Rendezvous series includes:

TOP FLOOR:

Reads : 16,853,344+

Votes : 195,132+

Reviews: 24,408+

COMPLETED

ANIMAL HOUSE: