chapter 1 Trevor pov.

So I went to get up and look out my window I saw crystin sleeping in her bed she look so peaceful, I just want to go over there cuddle with her,

But I know that she never let me because she doesn't give me time a day,

And plus she never look at me too and plus she loves women even tho she is bisexual and I can respect  that and I like someone else  and it's her best friend  jasmine, 

Who is the most beautiful girl in school  well beside crystin and I can not have her like I want too.

And I will do anything to be with her but she will never notice me and I'm trying my very hardest to help her.

And then she is with her stupid boyfriend Eric wright and the most popular guy in school and always he thinks he better then anyone he came across.

But that's ok because I'm going to get the girl very soon and no one is going to stop me..

And maybe she will I don't know but I need this.

And I'm going to write her a love letter to tell her I how I feel and I hope she's reads it and not in front of everybody that will be so embarrassing.

Why is every time I want to say something to people they don't even want to talk to me or anything like that like what the hell but that's okay because writing this love letter to her will help me get a better writing skills better I do want to be become a writer so yeah.

And I know what you guys are thinking you want to become a good writer you have to practice every day but yes hear me out I want to write about a girl and girl so it's going to be not that hard but the right one.

So like I said I wrote This Girl Is Love Letter I hope she gets it and not read it in front of people and if she does I'm going to be so embarrassed and it's going to be hard to face her because she's like my best friend and I talked to her about anything besides this biggest secret ever and I'm running into this love letter to her so hard for me to understand but she doesn't have feelings for me like I have feelings for her.

--------------------------------------

Crystin note: hi guys I hope you like this first chapter  I had redo this 1st chapter  so yeah please read this and like this chapter and comment  too.

Happy reading