I Don't Know How

Kirishima's POV

It's Saturday today and the dance starts at 8 o'clock. Thats the time Bakugou would come to pick Kirishima up. 

Right now it was 2:00 and Kirishima wanted to get ready with Mina, so they met up at her house again. He made sure to bring hair jell, his outfit, and his confidence in himself. 

"Hey, Kiri!" Mina said with a warming smile once she opened the front door. 

Mina put on loads of make-up as Kirishima was adjusting his tie when he decided to ask about something he'd been curious about for quite awhile now.

"Hey, Mina, who're you going with to the dance?"  Mina looked up at this, not stopping her opening a nail polish bottle. 

"Sero."

"Really?" Kirishima asked, genuinely surprised.

"Kirishima, let me explain something to you: things aren't always as they seem. For example, I'm only going with Sero because I had no one else to go with. Sero is going with me because he and Kaminari are a thing but only you and I know. Jirou's only going with Kaminari because she can't go with Momo Yaoyorozu. See? You thought Jirou was with Kami and Momo with Todoroki right? And that Uraraka and Midoriya were together right? That's what most people think. Actually, only a few people know, but Midoriya is with Todoroki. So technically, the majority of everyone we know including ourselves are either gay or bi. We live in an awesome world Kirishima. Just an awesome world."

By the end of Mina's ranting, Kirishima was staring wide-eyed at her statement, mouth slightly agape. And Mina was wearing an expression that said something along the lines of:

'yep. I just blew your mind.'

Midoriya was dating Todoroki? Shoto? When did that happen? It wasn't his business of course, but he was curious. And what had become of their friendship huh? Like something had changed after Midoriya saw him and Bakugou together. He'd confront Midoriya about it, but not today. Today was everyone's special day.

He and Mina were just about ready when he heard Bakugou's car horn outside Mina's house. Bakugou ha brought his car and picked up the entire gang, and Mina and Kirishima were last on the list. 

They jumped off the bed and ran downstairs and out the door. Bakugou being in the driver's seat, Kirishima sat next to him in the passenger's seat. 

"Hey you!" Kirishima giggled. 

"Hey," Bakugou said before landing a quick peck on Kirishima's cheek and the entire car was filled with the sound of everyone going 'OHHHHHHHHHHHH'

Kirishima laughed and Bakugou rolled his eyes, though they were both smiling in the end. They pulled out and Jirou said, "Hey, can someone pass me the aux cord?"

Everyone slowly turned their heads at her and Bakugou pulled the car over to look at her. She looked around confused, "What?"

Kaminari looked at her as if it was obvious. "You ARE the aux cord."

She nudged his side as she laughed and stole the aux cord and started playing jams at full volume. Once they had reached the school, they started their way to the gym. It looked absolutely beautiful. There was a blue light illuminating the scene and lights flashed as music played. 

They went and danced for a while before Kirishima noticed that Bakugou was sitting down staring at him and sipping his punch. Kirishima waked over and took a swing of his own punch as he sat down and said "Hey. what are you doin' here all by yourself Blasty?" 

Bakugou rolled his eyes at this and said, "Tch. Whatever frickin' Shitty Hair." Kirishima simply brushed it off with a laugh when a slow song came on. he looked up saying, "Ohh I love this song!"

He stood up and extended a hand towards Bakugou. "Wanna dance?"

Bakugou looked taken aback. "What? People will see us Kiri..." Kirishima giggled at the new nickname and said "I want the world to know I'm yours. 'S that so bad?" he laughed but Bakguou was completely serious. "Kirishima..."

Kirishima grabbed his hand and led him to the empty dance floor saying "C'mon!" they stumbled a bit but regained balance shortly. "I don't know how." Bakugou looked at his feet, ashamed. "Huh? What'd you mean?"

"I mean I can't dance, Hair for Brains..." Kirishima cupped his jaw, forcing him to look him in the eyes and said, "I'll lead. The entire reason why I'm here tonight is because I wanted to come here with you Bakugou. No way am I missing out on us slow dancing in the dark!"

At this, they both smiled, as Kirishima's hand found Bakugou's waist and the other found Bakugou's. Bakugou hesitantly put his hand on Kirishima's shoulder and asked, "Like that?"

"Just like that!" Kirishima said with a supporting grin. "Now just move to the beat..."

Kirishima lead them all around the dance floor as Bakugou stepped on his feet a few times and immediately apologized. At this Kirishima said nothing. He only smiled and leaned in closer, feeling relaxed for the first time in ages.

"Kirishima..." Bakugou leaned back a bit, only so they could see each other's faces. Kirishima moved them around so that he had both hands on Bakugou's hips and both Bakugou's on his shoulders.

"Bakugou..." they looked into each other's eyes with something so raw, so real that it couldn't be denied. Was this love? Would they dare to even say the word? Could they? But they had decided to keep things between them slow, and Kirishima was okay with that. 

"I'm glad this is my life right now. I'm glad... that we came here together and that we can be like this together. And I want you to know..." he paused, "Nah, forget it."

Bakguou looked at him now curious. "You want me to know what?" 

Kirishima bit his lip and looked down at their feet before looking up with a sorry smile and said, "It's not a big deal or anything so you don't have to worry! It's really nothing!" Kirishima laughed but Bakugou's face could have been compared to stone.

"Tell me." Bakugou more demanded than asked. 

"I just... Want you to know that I care, okay? Even if we part ways one day, I'll find you again, because all I want to do is make you smile! I want to make you happy! But I also want you to know that it's okay to tell me things. I want to be able to share things with you too and I know that'll take some time, but eventually... you get my point right? I want you to be different."

They had stopped moving. Bakugou stared at him with wide eyes as Kirishima looked at him with pleading ones. "I am different. You are too. We're different together." Bakugou smiled and cupped Kirishima's face with both hands. 

Kirishima tightened his grip around Bakugou as they leaned in and the space between them was no more. For some reason, close wasn't close enough anymore as they both leaned in as much as physically possible before parting for a breath. They laughed together and Kirishima thought: 'Best dance ever'

----

Hello my pretties. Just wanted to let you know that I'm writing a real good fic called "Little Red Riot" and I personally really like it. GO MY CHILDREN!!! ALso sorry this chptr was so short! Heheheh... 

P.S.

Your comments make my day! Make sure to leave 'em!