Intro: invisible

Kirishima's POV

He doesn't see me. He'll never see me. Because he's Bakugou Katsuki. Bully, talented, and not to mention the most popular, attractive guy in school. Plus, he probably wasn't even into guys, let alone guys like me.

Kirishima was not the most noticeable person. He has black hair that frames his face, crimson eyes, and a pretty quiet personality around people. He didn't really have friends, and he couldn't blame people for not talking to him. He'd probably be too awkward to uphold conversation anyways. His quirk was the least impressive thing in the world. At least that's what he thought.

All these factors that make him invisible, and yet his heart chooses this guy. The angriest, most explosive, handsome boy he had ever seen. But he didn't like to plainly believe what others have said about the blond. He wanted to see for himself. But unfortunately, he was a coward, and could never have the guts to walk up to his crush, and actually talk. Like actual words. Maybe if he had a lot of confidence that day, a few stuttering mumbles of words. But then he's run away screaming and blushing like an idiot, making a fool of himself and would most likely get beat up by his crush, yet still like him anyway. What was wrong with him?

Oh yeah, a lot of things, he reminded himself.

Maybe one day, one day he'd notice the nervous boy sitting right behind him in class. The boy who had cried over him so many times, yet still liked him for reasons unknown. Maybe this was... something bigger. Maybe that's why his heart won't let him let go. No, he thought. I'm too young for that. 

And once again, he was daydreaming in class. He knew not paying attention would probably come back to bite him, like it usually did but when it did no one noticed. He sighed. Out loud apparently. OOPS.

The teacher turned to look at him when no one else did. Kirishima's face was held in his palm, elbow on his desk. It looked like he was bored out of his mind. Well technically speaking he was, but he didn't mean to look that way. Yet his face literally spelled out sarcasm. He was too used to this routine. 

The teacher said "Well Kirishima, since you aren't paying attention, you should know all this already right?" like he hated his job. Kirishima kept his face straight. But his mistake was letting the edge of his lips edge up into a small smirk because no one was paying attention to him. Like always. At least he didn't have to be embarrassed. "Then you won't mind solving this problem, would you?" the teacher said smugly. Kirishima rolled his eyes. He knew this. He knew all of t. Since he didn't have any friends, he had a lot of free time for studying so he knew everything ahead of the class. He said a dry "Whatever, teach." and it was like always. Teacher getting annoyed with him, only to get a sarcastic eye roll in return. Except this time something was different. 

He looked in front of him only to see a pair of blood red eyes staring at him. Bakugou. Kirishima's eyes widened and his cheeks grew a little flushed. Their eyes met. But not for long, because Kirishima had just looked down at his paper and after a second or two, he answered the problem with the same straight face, except for this time, with a smug smile tugging at his lips. He could almost chuckle. He had just made eye contact with Bakugou Katsuki and not freaked out. 

Woah. Cool. Bakugou turned around with a hint of pink on his cheeks that Kirishima didn't see. For once, someone had seen him. And that person had been Bakugou. And he didn't get beat up. Well... not yet anyways. he thought. But even if he got beat up by Bakugou, he wouldn't give up. He didn't know why, but he wanted-no needed to know more about the angry blond.

And thats exactly what he was going to do.

---

A/N - Hey my dudes, sorry this is short but its an intro. See ya next chapter ;)