VlI - Inevitable

Kinsley 

     Blinking my eyes a few times I look around, and find the cute looking pups from last night half curled into my side. While on my other side was Six. He was still sleeping they both were and I was trapped in between them both. Making it almost impossible to move.

  But I managed to wiggle my way out from between them, along with no waking them up. I felt very accomplished and happy with myself. Brushing a hand under my hair I flick it to the right of my body, It draping over my collar bone and curling around my breast. 

   My body was a little sore, stretching my arms above my head I feel my boobs lift upwards and then back to where they were resting once I lowered my arms. Turning my head I noticed a hickey on my shoulder. 

    Wonderful I thought bitterly to myself, other than the many scars that litter my body, I didn't have any marks looking along the rest of my body I notice some more. Sighing, I slide futhure down the huge bed in till I am at the edge. Placing my feet down I smile the plush carpet warm under my feet. 

   Inhaling the scents that swirled in the room, the event of last night flow through my head like a torrent. And I can't help the smile that falls into place on my face. 

   Bitting down on my lip, I reach down and grab my clothes that were discarded on the floor. Sadly the dress was in tatters. Growling I try not to rip it any further. But it was saddening. Sighing, I stand up my hair sliding down my back. 

   The wisps of it tickling my back and I walk to the bathroom. Licking my lips I twist the door handle to the bathroom. Flicking the light switch on. Walking over to the mirror I twist the nob for water. Turning my neck I look at the hickeys that are littering my neck. 

   Hissing I splash some water up on my face. Letting it run down over my nose to finally drip down from my chin. It was cold and soothing against my enflamed skin. Blinking a few times letting the water fall from my lashes. 

    Running a heavy hand down my face. I let it fall to the counter the marble warming under my hand. Moving it I walk over towards the shower, opening the door. 

  Turning the nobs I let the water heat up. Bring my fingers up I lick them tasting cinnamon, and I smile darkly. The events of the night were beyond intoxicating to remember. 

Chuckling, I am about to step into the steaming shower, when I hear a knock at my door. 

  Just who the hell was at my door at this time in the morning?

   Taking quick steps I managed to get to the door before they knocked again. And as I opened the door I forgot a very vitally important thing. What might I be forgetting you ask? Well that is a simple thing really... I'm naked as a newborn. 

And who the f*ck just happens to be at my door? 

None, other than Giovanni Maximillion. 

   I almost slammed the door shut but he was quicker than me by a few seconds, and managed to wedge his foot in the door. And I kept a growl at bay in my throat. 

"That isn't anyway to answer the door," Giovanni said and I heard the under laying meaning in those words. 

Tilting my head back I take a look a make sure that Six and Hayden weren't awake to hear the conversation. 

"Then it wouldn't be wrong to say that calling on someone this early in the morning is also something that isn't normally done?" More told him than asked, but he was my superior and I couldn't openly bash him. 

   That simply wasn't done, that would be breaking a rule. But if he pushes me any futhur I would have to break a ruler. I wasn't much of a rule follower anyways it was my forte really.