Looking at his tight black shirt and loose black jeans both of which I could see the oil stains from here I noticed how'd he changed. The tattoos on his head were blatantly real not some stupid joke I thought he said while his feather were happier and relaxed.

"See that's where your wrong, asshole" at the sound of my voice his eyes snapped to me in shock

"Mayhem.....?" He solely asked not believing it was me probably

"Nope Peter Pan with titts who the bloody hell else you donce" I sarcastically replied

Halfnut seemed to laugh at my joke making me smile and wink in his direction as wonder boy stepped closer to me.

Juice came towards me pulling my body into his arms for a hug that could only describe the lost years and promises to stay together.

Pulling back he kept his hands on my shoulders staring at me with his trade mark boyish smile "you said something about one word" he questioned

Copying his smile I jokingly spoke "dickhead"

Still smiling he replied "bitch" sending us both into laughing fits and each other's arms for another five minutes.

Wiping away a stray tear we looked back to see the confused faces in the bar. Looking at wonder boy I told him what I'd been thinking the while journey

"Oi you wonder boy you talk utter bollecks that may work for the men you pick up but won't on me. I know the law you pretend cop and I know for a fake the shit you told me earlier wasn't it, so if I were you I'd tear up that ticket or I might just have to tell your boss what happened. Now, get to fuck" his face turned red as he stared at his feet in humiliation from the laughter in the back. Turning on his feet he left the bar dramatically making me softly chuckle at the hissy fit he will probably have.

Turning to the gang I sent then all a big smile as juice pulled me in their direction.

By the time we reached them I was staring at his tattoos and shaking my head in mock shame that he obviously noticed judging by the smirk on his face "what" he asked no doubt knowing what I would say

"Really ? On your head, I swear down you are an idiot and were dropped at birth it's the only way you can be that stupid" I answered causing the smirk to double in size if possible

"the girls love it" he announced like it was a fact causing me to scoff

"Sure thing hot shot" I joked tapping it mockingly. The gang were all looking at us chuckling softly no doubt confused.

"Guys I'd like for you all to meet my little sister Mayhem" he announced to the know gobsmaked group no doubt not mentioning me before.

The men looked between themselves before looking back at us the leader looked back at me sending a jolt threw my body.

"Clay.....?" I questioned not believing it was him his face was of equal shock as he stared back at me "May May...?" Nodding we both rushed to the other in a hug to tibial all others as he cheerfully lifted me off my feet sending me in pearls of laughter.

Coughing came from the table behind us pulling us from our trance. Knowing hoe confused everyone's probably was I nodded my head for clay to see at the tables direction and winked. His nod confirmed his agreement making me hug him "thanks daddy" I softly spoke in his ear his tightens hug and whisper "no problem sugar"

Sitting at and empty spot at the table to the right if clay across a long blond guy who I guessed was clays son Jax. Thankfully clay had shown me pictures of then all and I knew who was who making to my right Tig.