Once done I did all my routine and put on my slim jeans, a blouse with heels. Undoing my other luggage I pull out my make-up bag to do my make-up 'thank God nothing happened to my palettes considering the way they throw people's luggage as if they bought it and paid for your flight. After doing my usual simple makeup look and spritzing one of my favorite perfumes from Cartier, I check myself out for the last time, satisfied with my look I grab my bag and head downstairs to see Lily.

"Lily I'm going out if my dad comes back before me please tell him that I went to see a friend and that I will be back maybe during the evening, see you then

"Lily I'm going out if my dad comes back before me please tell him that I went to see a friend and that I will be back maybe during the evening, see you then ."

"Yes, madame " she answered back

"Please call me Dahlia " she nods

"See you later," I said and exit by the front door to see Silas the gatekeeper that helped me earlier with my luggage I say thanks to him again and reached for one of the cars in the compound and start the engine.

𝓣hroughout the driving to his place I was having a strange feeling, it's like something is going to happen and I keep seeing Black Raven which to me is a sign of bad news or luck. I sigh, 'you think too much I said to myself.

Arriving at the front of Dimitri's entrance, I started to feel nervous but yet excited. I normally feel this way when I present my designs to a client. I ring the gate bell for a while until a young lady opened the gate for me. 'she Probably their new maid cause I haven't seen her face before' I thought.

"Hi, my name is Dahila and I'm looking for Dimitri " but she looked at me confused.

"Wrong address no Dimitri lives here, in fact, no Dimitri lives in this street, " she said

"Sorry but I think you must be mistaken,  I'm looking for Dimitri Westwood. His family lives here, they own this house."

"Well not anymore obviously because we're now the owner of this house "

"I'm sorry but that can't be possible, I mean I use to come here 6 years ago and I remember very well that his father owns this place "

"That was before my lady, we're now the new owner " 'what? that can't possibly be' my inner voice thought.

"Ok, but do you have an idea of where they moved to? "

"Well I don't know if they left but if the Dimitri you are talking about is the one from The Golden Electronics then I heard that the whole family passed away, but then again it can just be rumors. You know people like to talk without proves "  she gave me a sad smile, which for some reason I did in return. I was speechless after what she said, tears started to form around my eyes threatening to slide down my cheeks 'Dahlia calm down its just rumors' I said to assure myself

"Sorry, miss but I can't help you any further, I honestly don't know much about the family apart from what I told you. " I was still standing in front of the entrance when she closed it on me.

So how was it? Did you like it?