"There is!" you began.

"No, Y/N, we are not talking about this again. That's a ridiculous plan."

"But it's the only plan that's going to help!" The other gang likes to bring call girls over every Friday night. It's like a routine for them. You told Namjoon that you could disguise yourself as one of them and gather any intels from the inside.

"You can't guarantee that. I'm not about to put my future wife in danger!"

"Namjoon, I know you're scared but I will be fine. They could never find out who I am."

"It doesn't matter! You'll be in the wolf's lair. You'll be away from me and, and..." A single tear began to fall out of his eye. "And I don't know if I can handle that." You got up from your seat and gave him a hug. He held your body tight.

"Joon-ah, I love you. But please have some confidence in me." you said, patting his back. "You've seen me fight. You trained me for crying out loud. I might not be as good as Yoongi or Hoseok, but I can take care of myself if any danger comes my way."

He didn't say anything for a moment, he was breathing slowly now, as if calming down. His chin rested on your shoulder, something he does when he's with you. Being in your presence allows him to be more vulnerable. Then he pulled back, looking right into your eyes.

"Do you promise to be careful?" You nodded. "If you sense that something is wrong, you get out of there." You nodded. "And if one of those bastards touches you, you tell me right away so I can kill him, okay?"

"Yes, sir." you said, giving him a salute.

"Oh, I'm also gonna put a wire on you. So if you're stuck somewhere, I'll be right outside their hideout to come and get you."

"Alright. But you're underestimating me."

"What?" he chuckled.

"I'm a bride to be, nothing will stop me from coming back to you." You kissed him suddenly, he was shocked at first, but leaned into it. It was rare for you to make a first move, but he likes it when you're bold.

***

"I swear to god, if you get yourself killed, I will find you and kill you again."

"Yoongi, you know you could just tell me that you love me and care about me, right?" you asked, looking at your brother, who is now sulking as he sat beside you in the car. It was finally Friday and that meant your plan would take place. The car ahead of you was the car with the girls, you would join them at the site, unnoticed hopefully. Once you entered the building, you would quietly slip off to explore. Namjoon was driving. He hasn't said a word to you this whole time. You felt his nervousness when you look at him in the rearview mirror.

The two of you told then plans to both families together. Yoongi was the first to object, saying you were clumsy and will ruin everything. Taehyung was worried you might get hurt. But after persuading them, they hesitantly agreed.

"I love you. Please be careful." Yoongi mumbled, he was looking out the window. You couldn't contain your smile. It was the first time he had said something nice like that. You felt a little better about the whole situation.

"I will. And I love you too."

The car in front came to a stop, so your car also stopped behind them. It was your cue to get out and follow the other girls. Namjoon couldn't get out for the risk of being seen by the other gang. Just before you opened the door, he held your hand and kissed it.