Please don't tell the others | little yoongi!

I was headed to my studio to do some recording after breakfast and some quick goodbyes. I looked down at my phone, 12:30 p.m. Two three hours and I'd be back, I wouldn't be long. The studio was only fifteen minutes away from our apartment and I quickly got there placing the key inside and opened the door kicking my shoes to the side, seeing working was much more comfortable this way. I turned to place my bag on the couch I had to the side and I saw...my stuffy? Confused as to why he was in here I turned away.

I'd left it here the last time I came to my studio. I remembered

"Not now," I thought to myself "I have to get things done"

I grabbed Wobbles and placed him in my bag. I'd have to get him back in my closet when I got back.

The clock ticked in the back and without noticing two hours had gone by. Two hours and I couldn't even begin to form a beat, let alone new lyrics. Frustration started to rise in me and from the corner of my eye I eyed the bag that contained Wobbles in it.

"No, you can do this Yoongi"

I placed my gaze back to the monitor staring back at me and took a deep breath.

......

"Fuck it, no ones in here anyway"

I turned back around to my bag and took Wobbles out letting the warm fluffy feeling consume me.

"Wobbles!!" I exclaimed, "I misses yous!" I hugged the fluffy teddy bear to my chest and flopped on the sofa my eyes soon slowly starting to close now noticing how tired I was.

"A small nap wouldn't hurt " I thought and let sleep take over

_

"Has anyone seen yoongi?" Hoseok said leaving his room with a yawn "he hasn't been here all morning"

"well that's because you missed lunch by sleeping...again" Jimin said laughing at Hoseoks state

"mmfh I'm being serious"
Just then Jin walked out of his kitchen with a hand towel, he'd probably finished washing up the dishes

"Aish don't tell me he's in his studio again" Jin said placing the now wet towel in the hamper, "I'll go check on him"

"No hyung let me" Hoseok said already putting on his sandals, "No, you stay and eat something may I remind you all four of you have dance practice today" He said pointing towards Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and a sleepy Jungkook

With groans and murmurs of okays he left the dorm and walked towards the BigHit building

"Did he really stay up all night?" He questioned himself

Jin was approaching Yoongi's studio which appeared to have the lights on he quickly put in the passcode to the door which he so kindly forced the grumpy member to give to him and quietly entered but out of everything he could have seen, he was not prepared for what laid before his eyes.

Yoongi was all snuggled up to a small goldish brown bear on the grey sofa with a ......binky hanging from his mouth?

Yoongi has a.. binky?

Jin was in shock to say the least. He was confused over why yoongi had a small baby blue pacifier hanging from his mouth and a stuffed bear around his arm, but at the same time it made the older want to coo at the rare site

Should he wake the younger up? Should he call Namjoon? Should he just leave and save the younger from embarrassment?

All these thoughts ran through his head unaware of the small movements the cute younger was making signaling he was about to wake up

"Appa?"

to be continued....

Hello Welcome to the first story (: