Part 5

"  I will tell u" cabir says. Nadu looks at him. 

" manik's parents were great business people. They were always concerned about deals works etc etc. That doesn't mean that don't love manik they love him a lot.  You know it feels so bad when someone close by donot spend time with us. Manik was feeling the same. That is the time maddy was born. Manik was 8 years old. He loved maddy beyond everything. But still he was lonely. That is the time sona entered his life imean sonakshi kapoor a girl who took care of manik well. There friendship started when manik was 8. They grew up together. They shared everything even manik considered sona' s sister Soha as his own.  Maddy was very naughty he gets caught in school often. Manik is his saviour. Once maddy was caught  school and parents were called and informed about his behaviour. Manik' s parents decided to send him to boarding. Manik was very upset for two days. Sona brought him out of it. There friendship turned into love. We all reached college. Manik was least interested in business. He love music and had passion for music. Sona encouraged him in doing that. Manik's father was not interested in all this and told him that if he chose music over business he shout go out the house and perceive his own career. Sona promised him that she will be with him all times. Music created a rift between father and son. Manik decided to leave the house once he completes college. Sona supported him and stood by him all the time. 

That day changed his life. That day... 

Maddy 's school had a function. Maddy called his parents for it moreover to say he threatened  them. But their car was hit by a truck on the way. Manik' s father died on the spot manik's mother was breathing her last breath. Manik arrived there and saw his mother. 

Flash back

"Manik I... I had a childhood friend priya... Priya MURTHY . We promised each other that we will we will make our children marry each other. She has a daughter nandini. Plz marry her. It's my last wish. I don't want to break my promise plz I believe she will be a good mother for maddy. Maddy is just 12 years old take care of him beta. Make him responsible. I know u will give him a good upbringing. Take.... Care... Of.. Him.... Beta" manik's mom utters her last words and dies

Manik cries badly 

Fb ends

" life played very cruel game with him. He was feeling so bad to face sona. He was helpless. One day with all his boldness he decided to tell her. 

Fb 

After reaveling

" what are u saying.. U will leave my sister for ur useless promise. " soha shouts. 

Sona have tears. 

" it is maa s last promise I.. Don't know what to do... I.." manik said

" go from her marry her" sona said calmly. 

" sona I..." manik says

" I am not upset you go" sona said 

Manik moves. A lone pair of tear falls from her eye. 

Fb

" if she had scolded him beated him hurted him it would have been light for him but she understood him and felt he should be happy keeping up to his mother s promise so she left him. This made him more weak. But

Fb

One day soha  came to him 

" soha " manik went running to her 

" stop it mr. Malhotra u think I  came her to  speak to u no I came her to warn u. Listen mr malhotra u hurted my sister u will one day face  my vengeance" soha shouts. 

" u are a cheater mr malhotra u are a cheater." soha shouts guards pulls her out. 

Fb ends 

" it took him months to come out this and finally he came to ur house asked ur hands and married u" cabir told this and cried. 

Nadu looked at him with teary eyes. 

Maddy was very tough to haddle. He  become more aggressive day by day. He was restricted from  attending the boarding school so they brought him back home and joined here.Manik tried a lot to behave calm with him but after all the encounter with soha he became a tough man. And one day. 

Fb

" I don't care cabir bhai what happened to him. He should learn to go smoothly with maddy" maddy shouted

" so is it fair to break his head. Did u see how much blood he lost" cabir asked. 

" I don't care" maddy answered

Manik Is the one who asked cabir to speak and listen to him clamly but he crossed his limit. 

He came fastly to maddy pulled him and slapped him hard he fell on the ground. 

" you  don't care ha.. I will teach u now how to care" manik said

Manik  unbuckled his belt. Cabir held him. Maddy gulps 

" bhai what r u doing  bhai" he moves back ward. 

Manik pushes cabir and started beating him black and blue. Cabir tries to stop but in vein. 

Finally maddy went unconscious. 

" manik leave him donot vent your frustration on him" cabir shouts and pushes him

Doc comes

" what have u done Mr malhotra are u mad how can u.. See Mr malhotra he is not come out of his  shock after ur parents Death. He believes that he is responsible for ur parents Death so his attitude and behaviour is changed. He is very much disturbed in mental level. Plz try to understand. 

Doc left. 

Manik went inside but maddy hug his cabir bhai tightly. Manik went out. 

" don't worry manik he will understand" cabir

" I don't want it. Let our relationship be like this itself. I don't want any one to pinpoint his character. I know he will never change in love. I know how to handle him." manik says. 

" manik what u are telling" cabir asked manik left. 

Fb ends. 

" even took a wrong decision that strictness can bring his brother right rather than love. He never thought he was mentally disturbed. u know nandini his life changed a lot. He decided he was never fit for love and started to behave rudely. Every thing changed. Some times I feel... 

Cabir says and stops

" tell bhai"

" sometimes I feel without sona manik is not. Sorry nadu I.." cabir says

"it's OK  bhai" nadu says

Precap

Nandini s decision