PART 41

Taehyung was waiting outside Jin's school. He wanted to talk to him and explain his side. After the incident, Jin still live with him but he keeps avoiding him. If Jins was really one of the passengers in that accident he might killed himself.
He saw him waiving goodbye to Ken. The smile. He always miss those smile. He walk towards Jin and without any word, he grab his hands and gesturing him to go inside the car.
He dont know how to start the conversation. While he is composing his words, Jin talk.
"I forgive you Tae."
He look at Jin. "Baby"
"I know it hurts, I know Tae. Im so sorry." Jin said, heads down.
"Im sorry, Its not your fault. I thought pushing you away will make it better, Its hurts knowing that I cant make you mine, its hurts to know that I have to give up without fighting." Tae said while closing his fist.
"Tae, I love you but as my bestfriend, I know you want more than that but I cant give it to you."
"I know. I love you and will always love you. Im always here baby, even if it hurts, seeing you happy will make happy. Just promise me to finish what you started and be a doctor." Tae said looking at Jin with so much love.
Jin nod and smile. "I will but can we eat first, Im really hungry."
Tae laugh so loud."Of course. Where do you want to?" asking while showing his boxy smile.

--------------------—----------------------------------

"Can you sit down? Im getting dizzy" Jimin said looking at Jk.
"Im nervous." Jk said. Last stop of their concert and he is planning to tell his fans about his boyfriend.
"True fans will accept the fact that you have a Boyfriend, wouldnt it be better if you lose those antis and gain more loyal and true fans from being honest with them." Jimin stated.
"Im not worry about that. Im worry about Jin."
"As if your boyfriend has a social media accounts to be updated of whatsoever news trending" Jimin said.
Jk shake his head. He did not inform Jin about this but he could not take hiding his boyfriend. After that airport incident, he could take losing his angel, he almost lost him, almost. He will not allow it to happen again.
"Jk, Jimin, ready in 5 minutes" staff said.
"Ill support you all the way." Jimin said tapping Jks shoulder. Jk smile and nod.

The concert went will, at the end of the concert after Jk admitted having a boyfriend the topic did trend. Gaining more antis and gaining more fans at the same time.
Jk just shake his heads reading those comments. He created a fan account to be able to see the comments and suggestions of his fans. He close his phone and slowly close his eyes. Almost fall asleep he heard his phone rings, looking at the caller id. All his doubts and fears suddenly vanish, his angel is calling.
"Hey angel" Jk ask on his sleepy voice.
"Did I disturb you?" Jin ask on the other line.
"No angel. Is there a problem".
"No Kookie. Just wanna ask if you eat your dinner?"
"Yes angel. I did. How bout you? How was your day?"
"Everything is fine."
"I miss you angel so much. Im almost done with our world tour. Cant wait to see you"Jk said, he wants to surprise Jin so he did not inform him that he is already in Hong Kong. He cant wait to see his angel.
"I miss you too Kookie" The last word Jk heard before he fall asleep. Hearing his angels voice is so smoothing.