Sohyun looked down, "I think it's my fault.."

It's not that I'm guilt tripping her or anything, but I'm just letting her know.

I looked at her, "How did it become your fault?"

She sighed, "Maybe they overheard me because I told Eunji-unnie.." She said.

I held her hand, "Hey, don't say that... it's not like.. it's a big deal if they would know." I looked at her eyes. She was really scared.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

Why would I be? How could I be?

I shook my head, "Of course not."

"What about your brother and sister?" She asked. "Do they know?"

I sighed, "Appa and oppa does... hyung does, too. Haejin...? I haven't talked to her."

I basically forgot to tell Haejin. I called them earlier and I just talked to hyung. He said that Haejin is still recovering from the global audition earlier.

Ugh, I'm just gonna deal with Haejin later.

"Your sister... what is she like?" Sohyun asked.

"Haejinnie? She's nice once you get to know her." I smiled.

I'm starting to miss that heck of a girl. The way she screams inside the house while fangirling about SHINee hyungs before. Take me back.

"I wanna meet her." Sohyun said.

"You'll meet her soon. Once she gets through an audition." I said sadly.

That girl already went through several auditions.

JYP, Cube, and now, YG.

And I will be lying if I say that she isn't talented. She can play the drums, piano, and guitar. She can sing, dance, rap— perfect for an idol. That's why I'm wondering why some auditions can't just accept her.

"I'm sure she'll be accepted." She said, nodding.

"Yeah, but unfortunately... she just got rejected." I sighed.

"Eh?! Wae?! What happened?" She asked.

I shrugged, "She's really good. She even improved now that she's inspired." I laughed.

"Inspired?" She asked.

"Oops... I wasn't supposed to say that." I said embarrassingly. "But I guess you're bound to know anyways.."

"Eh? What is it?" She asked.

"I happen to be working with the person she likes."

"Jinjja? Jinjja?! Who? I want to help her!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I laughed. "Jaemin."

"Oh, is that so? I can't wait to work with her, then!" She smiled.

"I bet she also can't wait to work with you." I smiled at her.

***

"Wait, appa. You're saying that oppas didn't know that you and mom were together before?" Minji asked, both her hands were on her chin, listening to my story intently.

I nodded, "Mhm~"

"Why didn't you tell them though?" Minji asked.

I was taken aback by her question. Not that I'm ashamed to be with her, it's just that, I don't wanna get teased by them.

"I just don't wanna get teased by the hyungs." I answered. Well, it's true.

"Oh~ I see."

***

I entered the room and it looked like I just interrupted hyungs' conversation. I just shrugged it off and went towards the couch.

I sat down and sighed, "If you guys are talking about me and Sohyun, then it's fine. You don't have to talk about it behind me.." I said, not even thinking about where did that come from.

Taeyong-hyung raised a brow, "We aren't talking about you guys, Mark. You know it yourself that we aren't like that.." He said.

Honestly, I'm too tired today but oh well.

"Whatever happens Mark, I hope you'll be happy with Sohyun." Jaehyun-hyung said.

I smiled weakly, "Thanks, hyung."

I sighed again.

"You seem to be in deep thought. What's bothering you?" Johnny-hyung asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing much, hyung... I'm just worried about my sister."

"Haejin?" Taeil-hyung asked.

I nodded.

"Why, hyung? Did something happened to her?" Jaemin asked.

I shook my head, Jaemin seems to be really interested. "No, it's not like that at all."

"Then what?" Ten-hyung asked.

"She got rejected again. And my brother told me earlier that she's not coming out of her room again." I sighed.

"What? But she's talented. Why did she got rejected?" Jeno asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know... and she basically joined the audition of 2 out of the 3 biggest entertainments here in Korea."

"So she just joined YG's audition?" Yuta-hyung asked.

I nodded.

"When will SM have a global audition in Canada?" Doyoung-hyung asked.

"I don't know hyung... but according to her, she'll take a break from auditions for a while." I said.

They nodded.

"Alright... pack your things up. It's time to go." Taeyong-hyung said, and we complied.