"Why take me here?" I ask in a low tone.

"No reason in particular, really. I just want to enjoy a day with you, Sunshine. Will you let me do that, at least?" he cocks his head to the side, his eyes glued to mine.

"Why'd you even ask? It's not like I have a choice, do I...?" I murmur.

Smirking, Hoseok leans in suddenly, and pecks me on the cheek, retreating back with a grin.

I raise my hand to my cheek, feeling slight disgust, but it quickly goes away looking at his innocent grin.

"Be ready in ten minutes, Love," Hoseok starts to move towards the door, but he swings his head around, adding on, "Oh, and wear the swimsuit."

My eyes avert to the swimsuit placed on the vanity.

Out of the blue, I think back to the nightmare I had, and I shake my head sideways frantically.

Forget it.

Time Skip .

"Wow," Hoseok breathes out as I exit the room, dressed up in a regular black one piece.

When I tried it on, I was surprised it wasn't too revealing,  so that's a plus.

...

"You look amazing, Y/n. Really,"

Hopping of the chair he was sitting on, Hoseok walks over to me with a proud smile on his face.

"We can swim after eating, 'kay?"

Eyes staring onto the floor, I nod slowly, and he heads out to the dining room, expecting me to follow.

s͟͞e͟͞e͟͞, b͟͞e͟͞i͟͞n͟͞g͟͞ w͟͞i͟͞t͟͞h͟͞ h͟͞i͟͞m͟͞ d͟͞o͟͞e͟͞s͟͞n͟͞t͟͞ s͟͞e͟͞e͟͞m͟͞ b͟͞a͟͞d͟͞, d͟͞o͟͞e͟͞s͟͞ i͟͞t͟͞, y͟͞/n͟͞?

Stopping in my tracks, I stand unusually still, my head beginning to throb in pain.

For a couple of seconds, I wait to hear the voice again, and the pain goes away faster than I expected.

What was that?

"Y/n? Come on, the food's getting cold," Hoseok calls.

"C-Coming,"

Walking side by side, we head over to the beach, Hoseok humming quite joyfully.

I clench my teeth slightly once we step onto the scorching sand, but my feet gets used to it as I keep on walking.

I lift my head to the cloudless sky, the ends of my lips curving upwards for only a moment.

Holding onto a bag, I clench the straps lightly. I prepared towels, sunscreen, sunglasses-

My eyes enlarge, and the world around me spins in circles.

The sight of the blue ocean gets blurry, and Hoseok's melodic humming slowly fades away.

Huh?

W͟͞h͟͞a͟͞t͟͞, y͟͞o͟͞u͟͞ a͟͞c͟͞t͟͞u͟͞a͟͞l͟͞l͟͞y͟͞ f͟͞e͟͞l͟͞t͟͞ e͟͞x͟͞c͟͞i͟͞t͟͞e͟͞d͟͞?

W͟͞h͟͞a͟͞t͟͞ d͟͞o͟͞ y͟͞o͟͞u͟͞ t͟͞h͟͞i͟͞n͟͞k͟͞ y͟͞o͟͞u͟͞r͟͞e͟͞ d͟͞o͟͞i͟͞n͟͞g͟͞, y͟͞/n͟͞?

G͟͞o͟͞i͟͞n͟͞g͟͞ t͟͞o͟͞ t͟͞h͟͞e͟͞ b͟͞e͟͞a͟͞c͟͞h͟͞ w͟͞i͟͞t͟͞h͟͞ a͟͞ k͟͞i͟͞l͟͞l͟͞e͟͞r͟͞?

... H͟͞e͟͞y͟͞, h͟͞o͟͞w͟͞ c͟͞a͟͞n͟͞ y͟͞o͟͞u͟͞ k͟͞e͟͞e͟͞p͟͞ o͟͞n͟͞ l͟͞i͟͞v͟͞i͟͞n͟͞g͟͞-

"Y/n!"

Shaking me violently, Hoseok lets out a sigh of relief as I blink my eyes repeatedly.

"Are you not feeling well? You should've told me if you weren't feeling well, Y/n!"

"I-I..." my mind goes blank as I try to think of what to say.

"Let's go back,"

Grabbing my hand, Hoseok turns around instantly and practically rushes us back.

My gaze lingers on the blue waters behind us, and the rhythmic music the waves play.

Breathing in the moist, salty air, I tear my gaze away from the ocean, but a thought crosses my mind, making my breath hitch.

h͟͞e͟͞y͟͞,

w͟͞a͟͞n͟͞n͟͞a͟͞ t͟͞r͟͞y͟͞ d͟͞r͟͞o͟͞w͟͞n͟͞i͟͞n͟͞g͟͞?