Chapter 52

Recap //

"He's crazy!"

"Aren't you, too?"

"It's his fault,"

"He drove you to the edge of insanity, all you had to do was walk the extra step, all by yourself,"

"It's his fault,"

"When are you going to realize?"

"IT'S HIS FAULT, NOT MINE!" I shriek, gripping my hair in utter frustration.

"No,"
"I͟͞t͟͞'s͟͞ y͟͞o͟͞u͟͞r͟͞ f͟͞a͟͞u͟͞l͟͞t͟͞ "

。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜☆・゜・。

Your POV //

Gasping, I wake up from the horrid dream, blinking my eyes a few times as I try to calm down.

Calm down, calm down...

I raise my hands to wipe off the beads of sweat on my face.

Breathing slowly, I notice I feel extremely parched, and I heave myself off the bed.

It's just a dream, forget it, Y/n.

...

My ears suddenly pick up the faint sound of waves.

"Where the hell am I?" I mutter to myself, putting on a puzzled look as I gaze all around the room.

It's a fairly average sized room, but I can already tell, with all the furniture and decor lying here and there, it's not any bedroom. It looks a lot more like a grand hotel room rather than an apartment.

"Hello, Sleeping Beauty," I hear the familiar voice as the individual strolls in through the door, grinning widely.

"Where are we?"

"Not even a hi, Sunshine? Aw, you're so mean," Hoseok pouts.

"Where. Did. You. Take. Me."

Chuckling, Hoseok stuffs his hands in his pockets, leaning against the door frame.

"I wanted you to get some relief, that's all, Y/n,"

"..."

Hearing the sound of waves softly slapping against the shore again, I turn my head to the nearby window, and I lift myself off the bed immediately.

Pushing my face against the glass, my eyes focus on the environment.

Deep blue water stretching out beyond, the sand glistening under the bright sun, and the empty, clear sky.

A... beach?

"Stunning view, isn't it?" Hoseok pipes, walking towards me.