Chapter 50

Recap //

Staring down at his lover, Hoseok bends down, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll wait for the lips, Y/n," he whispers.

Taking one last glance, Hoseok then makes his way to the door, briefly looking at Y/n again.

"Good night, Y/n,"

His right hand grips the door knob, and as Hoseok steps out, he stops for a moment.

"I love you, Y/n,"

"And I'll say that as many times as I have to."

。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜☆・゜・。

Your POV //

Sleeping peacefully through the night, what I woke up to in the morning already started the day awfully.

I was on the bed, slightly getting a chill from the sudden coldness.

Fluttering my droopy eyes open, I glance at the figure laying on the surface next to me, his head almost touching mine.

Scowling, I inch away from him, and then I realize.

Realize I'm not wrapped up in my fuzzy, warm blanket.

I furrow my eyebrows in puzzlement, shifting towards the edge of the bed to see it on the floor.

Ughhh...

Reaching the blanket with one arm, I retrieve it and fumble with covering myself with it.

"Morning," A husky voice greets.

Stopping for a moment in surprise, I then continue making myself comfortable within the blanket.

"How's my Sunshine?" He furthers the conversation, as if there was one going on.

I face opposite of Hoseok, resting my eyes in hopes to fall back asleep.

"You're not going to question why I'm here, even? Heeh," he softly chuckles.

...

"Well, I was going to sleep in my own room, you know. Buuuut, I couldn't help myself- you don't mind, do you, Love?"

...

"I think it's time to get up now~!"

Feeling my source of warmth gone, I turn to see Hoseok gripping the ends of the blanket, a grin forming on his face.

He sets it on the floor, before he steps out of bed-

And I only notice now, he's half-naked.

Fortunately, I wasn't fazed by that, and I rolled my eyes, focusing my line of sight away from him.

Hoseok observes my actions, a melodic giggle arising from his mouth.