Chapter 26

RUBY'S POV

༻✧༺

"Lover girl, really?" I hissed at Kelsey when I heard India walk into her room.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were here alone!" she defended herself.

"God, she's never going to let me forget about this..." I said with a sigh.

"Oh come on, I'm sure she won't even remember it," Kelsey said, but I shook my head.

"You don't know this girl like I do, shes something else entirely..." I said.

"Damn girl, you've got it bad!" Kelsey whispered.

I didn't want to admit it, but Kelsey was right. I was slowly growing attached to India and as much as I tried to distance myself, I simply couldn't. I could not stop thinking about when we had sex. It was the best sex I had ever had, but I wasn't going to tell her that...she'd definitely use it against me. My silence was the answer to the question that Kelsey never asked, and she gasped and covered her mouth.

"You haven't....you know...have you?" she exclaimed, and I slowly nodded.

"Fuck, Rubes...that's...that's bad!" she said.

"I know! Fuck. I know it's bad!" I hissed, covering my face with my hands.

"How was it though? Was she good?" Kelsey prodded.

"Honestly, Kels...it was the first orgasm I've had in over seven months that I haven't given myself..." I said, and she gasped again.

"Fuck, holy fuck. You fucked your student!" Kelsey exclaimed in a loud whisper.

"Gee, thanks. I had no idea!" I hissed back at her, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"How many times?" Kelsey asked me.

"Just the once, I said we could never do it again," I admitted.

"Do you want to do it again?" she asked me.

"I mean, I can't. It's illegal. It shouldn't have happened in the first place," I exclaimed.

"That didn't answer my question..." she pried.

"Yes, I want to. But she has made it extremely clear that she never 'fucks the same girl twice' - those exact words, so it won't be happening," I told her.

"Was it kinky?" Kelsey asked.

I was about to answer, but was cut off by India's voice as she came walking down the stairs.

"I'm starving you guys, do you want dinner?" she said.

Kelsey and I instantly stood up, both feeling the awkwardness of what we were just talking about. I hoped to god she hadn't heard what we were saying, but in all honesty I knew she would've gotten the information out of me anyway.

"I can make something simple or we can order takeaway. It's up to you," she suggested, sitting lazily on the lounge.

"I'm craving sushi," Kelsey said.

"I'm down for sushi," I agreed.

"Sushi it is, there's a menu on the fridge for the Japanese restaurant in the main strip," India said.

Kelsey walked over to the fridge and took the menu off the lounge, leaning on the kitchen counter to read through it.

"I wouldn't stand right there if I were you," India called from the lounge room.

"India, shut up!" I hissed, but Kelsey had already stepped back from the counter with a horrified look on her face.

"Why...what happened on here?" she questioned, staring at the counter.

"We happened on there," India stated simply, and I whacked her upside the head.

"What the fuck, you guys! Do you not have any self control?" Kelsey cried, flailing around like an idiot.

"And to answer your question before, Kelsey; it was definitely not kinky enough for my liking!" India smirked, and I placed my head in my hands.

"For fucks sake, Thorn. Is it your mission to ruin my life?" I groaned.

"No, babe. It was my mission to make you cum. Which I did, on that kitchen counter," she smirked.

My breath hitched at the sound of the word 'babe' coming out of her mouth. I wanted her to call me that every day. What the fuck is happening to me?

"Rubes, you acted exactly like this when you were eighteen, why are you so embarrassed?" Kelsey said.

"Because India is my student!" I exclaimed.

"Do you fuck all your students?" India smirked, "Who do I have to fight?"

"Fuck the both of you, just order the damn sushi, will you?" I hissed, throwing a cushion at Kelsey who ducked and laughed at me.

༻✧༺

"She's cool," India said after Kelsey had walked out the door. "I thought you didn't want her to know that we fucked."

"God damnit, India. Is sex all you think about?" I sighed.

"No. Sex with you is all I think about..." she responded, taking my hand and dragging me over to the lounge.

"India, don't do this," I told her, trying to wriggle from her grasp.

"I know you want to as well, I heard you," she whispered seductively, straddling my waist.

"You said it yourself, India. You never fuck the same girl twice," I said.

"Well, I can make an exception for you," she said, leaning forward and nipping at my earlobe. I gulped audibly and I heard her chuckle in satisfaction.

"Don't you want to hear what I'd love to do to you?" she whispered.

"I don't need to, because I can guarantee I want to do the exact same things to you," I said seriously.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and stood up, lifting her with me. I placed her down on her feed and stepped away from her, creating a safe distance between us.

"If you weren't my student I'd fuck the shit out of you, here and now. But that can't happen..." I admitted, and a smirk formed on her face.

"I love it when you talk dirty," she smiled, turning around and walking away from me.

God, what the hell was this girl doing to me? I had always gone for the submissive type, the girly girl. Never in my life had I fallen for someone like India. Someone so dominant, so kinky, so assertive, so fucking sexy.

There were two things I knew for sure. One, I wanted nothing more in this world than to fuck India Thorn, any time I wanted. Two, this girl was driving me absolutely crazy.