He remembered seeing Chanyeol smile secretly after he defended him from Jia earlier

Wait---Jia?!

Earlier???!!!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS I FORGOT ABOUT HIM

Yes, he just remembered what happened earlier before he left Chanyeol. Gosh, he was so focused on what Sehun had discovered and he literally forgot about him.

'I'm so stupid kill me now'

After carrying his drunk friend to his bed, he tried his best to walk downstairs (Yes, Sehun's unit is 2 floors omg)

He left the Sehun's building while driving towards his home--their home.

He's pretty sure that Chanyeol already got home by now. I mean, its already 2 am.

He did his best to concentrate on the road and not let the alcohol in his body control his system.

_________________________

Finally, Baekhyun already got home and he was greeted by their servants on his way but as always, he didn't mind them.

He's too wasted to greet back anyways.

While walking towards his room which he thought was his, he could feel his head starting to feel pain. Damn, headaches.

He opened the door and after that, he took off his clothes and pants, leaving him only with boxer shorts on.

He could smell that his room changed its odor but he just shrugged it off, thinking maybe its because of the alcohol.

He didn't know that it wasn't his room though.

While walking towards the bed, he saw another figure laying there, all dressed up with an oversized t-shirt and with only boxer shorts on.

"O-ommona, Who's t-this??" He said, obviously drunk. Fortunately, the person woke up due to his constant pinch on the face he was giving that person

"H-hyung?"

He somehow remembers that voice. "C-Channie baby...my baby" he said as he put the palms of his hand on Chanyeol's adorable face.

(A/n OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING EVERYBODY STAY CALM *whats the procedure?* I SAID STAY F**KING CALM!)

Too much for memes okay so going back,

Chanyeol's face is now red, as in super red. His heart is beating so fast and he just knows the reason why. Gosh, is it wrong if I love him so much?  He said on his mind.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun just kept on looking intently at Chanyeol's face.

As time passed by,

Little by little

Closer and closer

Maybe,

Just maybe

"Damn, I love you"

he said. After saying those words, Baekhyun didn't waste anytime and started kissing Chanyeol aggressively. Full of passion, lust and love.

Chanyeol was frozen in his plaze. Is this even for real? If it is a dream then damn, he don't want to wake up anymore

Meanwhile, Baekhyun just kept on kissing Chanyeol, from his lips, down to his neck.

"A-aahh~" Chanyeol moaned as Baekhyun licked a certain spot on his neck.

Baekhyun, hearing Chanyeol's moan, wanted to hear more. Gosh, he is so sexy, moaning for me

I'm sorry but I'm gonna make you mine.

__________________

CLIFFHANGER OMG

I need you guys to answer my question

Y'all, do you want smut or nah?

A)Yes
B)No

Goodnight, Chingus!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!