~~~7~~~

We went home and no one was there so we just watched TV.Suddenly Maverick ran in the house and he was crying,he was crying so much,he was screaming and he fell on the ground.He's probably sad because of his girlfriend.I wanted to come to him and to ask him what's wrong but Cash stopped me and he told me to let him because he needs time for himself.After few minutes Maverick went to his room and we continued watching TV.

We were watching a movie when breaking news appeared on the TV.I hate breaking news!

"Today at 3:57pm Annie Jason killed herself in the local hospital.She left the text message next to her bed and the only person that have seen it is her boyfriend Maverick Baker,he said that she wrote down a few sentences that were saying how she is sad because she lost their baby and she hopes that they will meet up there,we will tell you more at 10:00pm,good evening"The man said.

I looked at Cash and we ran to Maverick's room and we saw him sitting on the bed with the paper in his hand,he was still crying,I can't believe his happened to him.He doesn't deserve this!I feel so bad about him,he's a good person and I don't want the bad things happen to him.

"Mav don't be sad,she's at better place now,and I'm sure that she wants you to be happy"I said.

"No she doesn't!"He said.

"Yes she does!We watched the news and they said that she wrote that she hopes you will meet up there"I said.

"Well I told them that but that's not true!"He said and he handed me the paper.

'Hi,Mav

I hope you are happy because you made my life end!You did this to me!You made me pregnant!And I was too young to have a baby and I lost the baby because you were dumb!You were not thinking and you were selfish!I know yo are happy but I want you to be sad your whole life!My parents hated me because of you!Because of the baby!I'm only 17!What were you thinking when you did this to me?

You wanted me to do this!I know that because you are the little selfish JERK!You probably cheated on me!I can bet you did!It's too late now,I know that I made mistake too because I was with you!I knew that you are going to hurt me because you are just an idiot and a fuck boy!I hate you so much!I want you to die!To die alone in your fucking room that gives me a lot of memories,the room where I became pregnant!' 

She really wrote that?I feel so bad because I saved her life at first,I should let her die at the first time!She's just stupid and Mav really loved her!She's selfish!Not him!And the baby will probably die with her as a parent!I was thinking that and I didn't realized that I started crying,it hurt me!This can write only a person with no soul!I hugged Maverick and I cried with him,I can handle it when someone is crying,it's hurting me!

"Can you guys let me alone now?I promise I won't do anything stupid"Mav said.

"Okay bro,if you promise"Cash said  and he smile,Maverick smiled back.

We left him in  the room and we went to Cash's room and we cuddled in his bed,I can't stop thinking about that text message she left,she's such a bitch!Cash fell asleep and he started smiling in his dream,I'm wondering what is he dreaming about.Then after thinking i fell asleep too.

In the morning I woke up first and we have school today,I woke up Cash and Maverick too but Mav decided that he will stay home today because he can't go.Cash and I got ready for school,our outfits are matching,black jeans and orange hoodie.We ate breakfast and we went to school.I saw Alex and he came to me but Cash didn't look very happy and I said Alex to leave,I don't know why are they hating each other.,boys...

We went to our first period and one boy sat with Cash,one of his friends and I sat in the back,I was sitting alone until one boy with really sharp jawline and really deep brown eyes and brown hair asked if he can sit there,without thinking I said yes and I catch Cash looking jealous at me.I just winked at him and he rolled his eyes.The boy who was sitting next to me was really silent.He looked dangerous,like he has that look in his eyes like psycho,I was little scared sitting with him but I just didn't pay attention on him until he started staring at me.

"Can you stop staring at me?Please?"I said as nicely as I could.

He just turned his head to the side.I looked up and I saw Cash staring at him.,then he looked at me and he smiled,ugh!That damn smile!Why is he so hot?I don't understand it!Is he like this every day?I just need to stop damn thinking,it will kill me one day!Just stop thinking and start doing it!I am thinking again,well fuck this!The guy started staring at me again.I just stayed silent.I don't want to get in trouble.

The first period ended and Cash stared talking to me.

"Hey,did he say something to you?"He said.

"No,he just stared at me like a freak"I said.

"I saw him staring at you and I heard you saying him to stop it"He said.

"He looks like psycho"I said.

"Yeah,I know that"I said.

"Hey Cash!We just wanted to tell you to tell Maverick that we are sorry because his girlfriend,we made him these cookies"Two girls said,they looked really nice.

"No problem girls"Cash said.They giggled and they said bye and they left.

"What was that 'No problem girls'?"I said.

"Nothing,that's the way I talk,are you jealous?"He said.

"No,I'm not!"I said.He started laughing.

We were walking to the classroom and I saw that guy staring at me again,I took Cash by his sleeve because I was scared.He was some kind stalking on me.

Okay at firs HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!