~~~21~~~

What? He loves me? That can't be truth. He's joking.

"I think about you everyday, every night before I go to sleep I think about you, thinking where you could be, I still love you"He said.

What is happening? He can not be serious! I didn't say anything.

"Don't worry. I know you don't like me back. You won't hurt me. I'm used to it"He said and smiled.
"Cash,I didn't expect that"I said.
"No one did"He said.

I turned my head. I can't look at him. I just remembered how fun it was to hangout with him, how I hurt him when I told him that our relationship was nothing serious, when he was there for me. Maybe, but only, maybe I still have feelings for him.

I looked at him. He was talking to his other friend. He was smiling and laughing, all happy. Should I tell him what I feel. I'm not sure what I feel actually.

After first period ended I stoped Cash. I need to talk to him.

"Hey, Cash. Do you have a minute?"I said.
"Yeah, was up?"He said smiling.
"Were you serious? You still love me?"I said.
"Yes, I'm dead serious. I want to kiss you tight now"He said.

I turned red and I tried to hide blushing.

"You don't have ti hide blushing from me, it's cute"He said.
"Shut up"I said.
"Hey, you look much better. You started eating?"He said.
"Yeah, you helped me"I said.
"I remember"He said.

Why he haves to be that sweet? I can't handle that.

"Wanna hangout after school at Starbucks? I'll pay"He said.
"Sure"I said.
"Okay,meet me in front of school when you finish, I'll wait for you"He said.
"Okay"I said.

He left and suddenly someone hugged me that hard that I almost lost air.

"I missed you!"I heard a girl saying. Yeah,that's Erica {back to 11th chapter if you don't remember}
"Oh,hii!"I said.
"Where were you whole summer?"She said.
"At Mexico"I said.
"Um..okay,but! Have you seen that new guy? He just moved here! I think his name's Mychael"She said.
"That's my friend actually"I said.
"What?! You have to help me with that man! We's so sweet"She said.

I don't want to help her unless I find out who I like. But I don't want to hurt her.

"I got you"I said.
"Cool, I gtg. now"She said and she left.
"Gosh"I mumbled.
"What's bothering you?"Someone said putting arm on my shoulder. I know that voice very well.
"Maverick?"I said turning.
"I heard that you're back huh?"He said.
"I guess I am"I said.
"You look good"He said.
"Thank you"I said.

I don't want to be rude anymore, even to him.

"I broke up with Mia"He said.
"Bad for you"I said and I went to my next period.

|AFTER SCHOOL|

I went outside the building. I saw Cash and I waved. He gave me one REAL smile. He's so adorable.

"Hey"He said.
"Hey"I said.
"I got you something"He said. He looked around and he picked a flower.
"Here"He said.
"It's beautiful"I said.
"Let's go"He said.

We started walking and we were talking all the way. I just realized how much I need him in my life. He's sweet, caring and actually he's not trying to kiss me or something.

We arrived to Starbucks and we ordered our drinks. For some reason Cash was super excited.

"Why are you so excited?"I said.
"Idk, I'm so happy that you are here"He said.

Okay, to be honest, I want him back. I want him back. I WANT HIM!

After Starbucks we went to park for little kids. No one was there. We sat on the swings. I'll tell him now.

"Cash,I have to tell you something"I said.
"What?"He said looking me in the eyes.
"I think I still like you"I said.
"I don't believe you"He said looking in the sky and smiling.
"I really do"I said.
"Give me a proof"He said.
"What kind of proof?"I said.
"I don't know,think about something"He said.

Cashhh...don't bother me...I looked at him and he looked at me. Hmm... maybe I can.. I took the chain of his swing and I pulled him closer to me and I just kissed him. He kissed me back. I got up from the swings and he has done that too. I put my hand around his neck. After few seconds I stoped.

"Is this proof good enough?"I said.
"Yeah"He said smiling.

He's taller than me and when he looks at me he is looking down literally.

*MYCHAEL'S POV*

Elle went on her 'date' with Cash. Man,what does he haves that I don't? I will go to the park to film some TikToks.

I was 5 meters from the park and I saw blonde guy and brunette girl kissing. No way. Elle? Cash? Okay,I guess I will just leave. I feel so jealous now...

*ELLE'S POV*

Cash was walking me home. It was dark. We got in front the building where's my apartment.

"Bye Cash"I said.
"Bye Elle"He said.

I kissed him on the cheek and I went inside.

Mychael was on his phone.He was going live I think.

I waved at him and he looked at me and smiled. I took a shower and then I played Netflix. I can't stop thinking about Cash. Are we dating now? Maybe he will ask me to be his girlfriend. I wish. Maybe he's messing with me but who knows.

I watched the movie and Mychael came in my room.

"How was your date?"He said.
"It was not a date"I said.
"Yeah"He said smiling.
"Do you want ti watch The Maze Runner with me?"I said.
"I hate that movie"He said.
"Eh? Why? Dylan O'brien is soo cute in that movie"I said.
"I hate watching it with you"He said.

I laughed and he left.