~~~1~~~

Hi,I'm Elle.I'm 14 and tomorrow I'm turning 15.YAY!I don't live with my parents and I live in the home for kids with no parents.Don't judge me because of that.Because I live here my whole life I know how to survive this world and I can be mean sometimes but people know about my situation,and they don't mind me.I hate everything about this place and I just want to die bt I won't do that because there is still hope that someone is coming to adopt me.I never had a boyfriend,well how I'm supposed to when I'm here like in jail?I know everyone here and everyone knows me.I'm friend with everyone.It's about 11:46pm and I won't sleep until 12:00am.I want to wait for my birthday because the woman who is taking care of me always come at 12:00am to wish me happy birthday.

We have boys here too but they are all like my brothers and no one is really pretty and every single of them are annoying sometimes.Yeah,I go to school but not in the regular one,we also have school here.We used to go in regular school but that changed because we got bullied because we don't have parents.That sucks!Name of the woman that is taking care of me is Karen.I really love her,she's like my other mother,she also bought me a phone out of her money.I really respect that and I also respect her.

My life is very difficult and very boring by the way.Never happened anything interesting.Every day I just got up,have breakfast,go to classes,do my homework,have lunch,then I have free time and I spend it on drawing,then I have dinner and then I go to bed.Nothing interesting,I know.

Oh,It's 11:57pm now.Only 3 minutes left!I love when it's my birthday,I get birthday cake and Karen always buys me something nice.I don't really want to leave this place because it's like home,Karen is like my mother and other kids are like my siblings.I love it here.Yes.I feel lonely sometimes and I sometimes think about that how is it to have a family.How is it to have a real mother and father and real sibling.

I checked time again and it was 12:00pm.Someone knocked on the doors and it was Karen.Who else would it be?I hugged her.

"Happy birthday!"She said.

"Thanks!"I said.

"this year you will get the best gift!"She said.

"Oh?What is it?"I said with a smile all over my face.

"You will get family"She said.

"What?Are you kidding me?I don't want to go!But at the same time I want to go!I don;t know what to think!Is this real?"I said.

"Yes,it;s real,the Bakers are going to pick you up at 10am"She said.

"Karen,I will miss you!"I said.

"I will miss you too"She said.

I hugged her and then she left.

I lay down in my bed.I can't stop thinking about new family.Are they having kids?Are they my ages/Will I be the youngest or maybe oldest?I can't sleep now.What if they are bad?What if their kids are going to hate me?What will I do then?I always think a lot!I need to stop it!NOW!But I can't stop thinking!I'm just crazy!Am I crazy actually?Elle!Just.Go.To.Sleep.

***MORNING***

I woke up and it was 9:00am.I need to get ready.I went to the bathroom,I took a bath,I dried my hair and I brushed my teeth.I put on yellow hoodie and black pair of jeans.I packed all my stuffs and I went downstairs to see Karen.If you are wondering how she looks like,she is an old woman,she haves 64 years and she is really kind.She hugged me again.

"They will be here in any moment"She said.

I nodded and I jut sat down and I waited.After few minutes I saw a women with a man and one boy,guess that's my family.I wasn't sure if they are so I just sat there and watch my phone.I saw Karen talking to them and then they all walked to me.The woman was really happy,man was happy too and the boy was like whatever,he was on his phone too.I didn't pay attention on them until the woman spoke.

"Hi!I'm your new mother!"She said.

"I'm your father"Man said.

"Hi!"I said.

"Cash!Introduce yourself!"Man said.

"Hi!I'm Cash,I'm your new grandfather"He said and he smiled.

"Really funny Cash.He's your new brother,You have another brother too but hr's home"Woman said.

"Okay"I said.

"Cash.Be here with her until we finish papers"Man said.

Cash nodded and they left leaving me with my new 'brother'.I just rolled my eyes and I hope he didn't see that.

"What was that for?"He said.

"Nothing"I said.

"Are you one of the rude people?"He said.

"No,but I can be rude sometimes if you deserve it"I said.

"I deserved it?"He said.

"No"I said.

"You are same as Maverick"He said and he smiled.

"Who is that Maverick guy?"I said.

"Your brother and mine too"He said.

"And why am I like him?"I said.

"You are as annoying as him"He said.

"And then you say that I'm rude"I said.

"I was just kidding"He said.

"Yeah,whatever"I said.

His parents came,well,I guess mines too.We went to the car and we drove back to their house.The ride was long and boring.They didn't talk much.Cash was on his phone,his dad was driving and his mom was reading.I was just listening to music with my earphones.When we finally arrived One boy ran out from their house and he hugged me.What the fuck is this?

"I'm so happy that you are here!"He said.

"Yeah,I'm happy too!'i said.

"Elle,this is your other brother,Maverick"Their,I mean our mom said.

So they showed me my room and I unpacked all of my stuffs,I decorated a bit and everything were just perfect!

"Elle!Be at the kitchen in five minutes!We are having lunch!"Cash yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!"I yelled back.

I looked myself in a mirror.I can't believe that I'm here,having a nice family,and finally I'm completely happy!But,they still don't know my secret.And I hope they won't find out.Right,you are probably wondering what is my secret,well I can't tell you,not now,you will find out in some of chapters that are coming.Actually no one knows about that,not even Karen.

So this is my first chapter and I hope you guys like it!I like it!It's the best idea that came to my mind!Love ya!Peace!