~~~2~~~

We finished our lunch and I still can't believe what happened!Cash and Maverick told me to get ready because they are going to show me the town and they will drive me to mall so I can buy  something nice because t's my birthday.When you look at us you can really say that I'm adopted because both of them have blue eyes and blond hail and I have brown eyes and brown hair.By the way they are actually very nice to me and I really feel like a part of the family.

They showed me around and then we went to the mall.We went to the Star Bucks first to get drinks and we stayed there forever because Cash couldn't pick which drink he wants.After he picked we went to others stores.They were bored because shopping is not fun for them.We were at Gucci,we were there only to look at stuffs,not actually buying them,they saw one tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes.They gave each other weird look.I know that's bad.

That guy is like my ages,maybe older.He saw us and he came to us.

"Look!Here we have BACON brothers!And who are you?"He said.

"Their last names are not Bacon,it's Baker!And you don't need to know who I am!"I said.

Everyone looked at me,I felt so brave at that moment,it feels good to protect someone.

"Oh you got an attitude!"That guy said.

"Cash,Mav,let's just go!"I said.

"Oh,don't you want to buy a gucci bag?Oh yes!You don' have money for that!"That gu said ant i freaked out.

I ran to him and i punched him in the face.His nose started bleeding and he looked at me and he smiled,why the fuck is he smiling?We got out of the mall and we went to car.We put bags in the car and we went to park to hang out.We were talking and laughing,I felt do good,i can be with them forever,they are so pure and kind and sweet,and Cash got a smile,that damn smile!I never felt this way before,when I look at him it feels so strange!I don't want it to end!

We went home after a long day.I took a shower and I put on my pajamas.This was the best birthday in my life.I hope it  can be like this every day,I hope it will.I don't know but every time I try to think I just think about Cash, I don't know what to do with that,I don't understand myself anymore,do I like him?Even if do I can't be with him,he's now my brother and maybe I don't like him.I don't even know how it feels,maybe you tube will help with than,maybe.

I opened you tube and I searched for 'How to know if you like someone?' yeah,I know,I'm weird asf!I watched few videos and OMG I think I like him!I don't know what to do!I mean we are not actually brother and sister!I'm adopted,we are nothing,we are pretending that we are just brother and sister.Someone opened door of my room and it was Cash,he has a plate with pancakes and fruit on it.He smiled and he came closer to my bed where I was sitting.

"Do you want some pancakes?"He said.

"Yeah,I will have some"I said.

"Here you go,and when you finish come downstairs,mom and dad want to tell us something "He said.

"Okay"i said.

He left.I tried pancakes,it was really good.I'm wondering what do they want to tell us.Maybe they want to return me?No,no,no,no it can't be that.I just came here,I can't go already!I need to eat these faster,i need to find out what they want to tell us!Wait,why am I panicking so much?If they return me it won't be that bad,anyway I miss Karen so it won't hurt that much if they return me,can they return me?I think they can't actually.I finished pancakes and I went downstairs.

"Now when we are everyone here we need to tell you guys something.Dad ad I are going to Europe to Russia for some business.You kids will be home alone for a month,we will leave you a 200 dollars and Lani will come next week"Mom said.It's kinda weird when I say mom,but who is Lani?

"Who is Lani?"I said.

"She is your sister,she's on collage now"Dad said.

How many 'siblings' do I have?We all went to our rooms because we have school tomorrow.My first day at high school.I'm kinda nervous.This day was really good and I want tomorrow to be  like this too.Mom and dad are leaving tomorrow at night I think I will miss them but I can't wait to meet my sister,I hope she will like me.She's on collage so she's probably 18 or 19 and I'm only 15.At least I know that Maverick is 17 and Cash is 15.Cash is only a month older than me.

I went to sleep because I want to rest,we have school tomorrow and I want it to be perfect,I remember when I was at 5 grade and we used to go n real school and kids were bullying me because I don't have parents,now I have parents,I guess.I'm at junior year,same as Cash.I want to have classes with him too.I just want to everything be perfect.Everything will be perfect,but my secret is scaring me,I think I need to tell them but not yet,not yet.

I woke up because my alarm is so annoying.I pressed the 'stop' button and I got up,I made my bed and I went to the bathroom,I took a shower,brushed my teeth and hair.I picked an outfit,I was wearing blue jeans and white hoodie.I ate my breakfast and we went to school.School is really huge and I was looking around all the time!I just can't get enough of this school!It's so perfect!I can live here,I just need some food and bed,I am shocked,this is amazing!

"So let's go to the principal office so he will gives you the number and the come of your locker and your time table"Cash said.

I just nodded and I followed him to the office.We arrived there and Cash asked for locker number and come and also my time table so he can see which classes I have and lucky I have all same as him.That's good.Then we went to the locker and he showed me how to open it.I just want to have good day today and nothing will ruin it!I thought that nothing will ruin it until this happened...

This is part number two,comment what you think about this.Peace!