Business Squad Assemble

My company I worked for was 50 floors of chaos but in a good way. First ten floors were for the internships, we had so many people be interested in the company we ended up adding more slots. Floors 15-25 were the actual workers, you had the low tier then the mid tier and then the I regret my life choices tier. To be honest, the company I work for is cutthroat but you have to pass the five year limit test. You basically have to kiss ass, do extra work, volunteer work and then a huge presentation for five years. The point of all that is to actually prepare them for the 26-40 floors, there are three departments spread over those floors. That's the big money and so far the youngest person to accomplish that is me. Floors 40-50 are the presidents and vice presidents residing over those floors. The ten floors of nobody knows, nobody has tried to go for those positions. I'll put it this way, you start this company at 29. By the time you hit 35, you will still be on floors 26-40. To become president means no life at all, you have to forgo having a life. Which is why over those ten floors, men from other businesses are pulled to train and work after the vice president and president are gone. Vice presidents don't have it THAT bad, but I will say traveling ten times a year makes up for the brutal work schedule.

There is one woman vice president, we refer to her as Auntie Kiki. She never married or had kids, she is overall a cutthroat businesswoman who has made the company come to life. She gets to join us for drinks every now and then due to the amount of success/exposure she has given the company. I'm now 39 and I've been on the higher level of the building since I was 32 when I actually used my looks to promote this place which I do regret but it got me a promotion because of all the hard work that went into it. My company is a social media type filled with musical artists, hopeful manga artists and anime creators, actors and actresses, food companies and traditional japan tourism. The guy behind it wanted to merge everything into one building so it would be a domino effect. The actors and actresses would promote food items then be in music videos, sometimes have anime characters based off of them. The social media company heavily rotates people in and out, then you have them do tourist groups to promote Japan. I used my looks to promote the latest line of pastries that I handed out at every big wig meeting. The idea to take on more sweets put me at the top. Floors 26-40 deal with the promotion of everything we tackle. I actually had people befriend me and it didn't turn out toxic shockingly. We ended up being dubbed the Business Squadron because we all had Super Sentai names.

First up Fuuka, age 34. A scary yet really intelligent woman who almost went to prison for a mass hacking she did. My boss went in for the kill and told the judge she would work for him for the rest of her life. If she didn't want to work for him, then she can go to prison. Fuuka took the job and was immediately put on my floor. Second Aunt Kiki who gives us clues on what to do next and is the only female vice president, her real name is Karen. Then you have me Kasumi. The twin interns, Seikai and Saizo (their parents actually love Super Sentai and that's how it started honestly). We actually have one wear blue and the other yellow like in the show with their ninja outfits. We had a nice balance of workers and our ideas remained in the top five no matter what. We were a good team, I never had goals to be a vice president or president. I had money coming in and while my parents cut me off when they knew I wasn't coming back, I still was doing alright. My sisters married a while ago, had three kids each and went on to work for our mom's company and our dad's company. We never stayed in touch either. My depression and suicide attempt put me in a bad light. Even though it's been a good minute since all that shit went down, I find myself dealing with the occasional bitterness of others.

"A new year a new way to destroy any possible competition. We should brainstorm at lunch, also Kasumi-nee we should start planning your 40th birthday soon. It's January I know, but this year we are debuting three actresses between now and April. Followed by our new hot springs tour packages, cherry blossom packages, golden week packages and country tour packages. We are still working out the kinks in the ninja, samurai and maiko tour packages. Then we still have to find a new way to promote the recent bakery shop in Osaka." said Fuuka pushing up her glasses. At 4'11, Fuuka had managed to enforce fear in the hearts of everyone at the company, even those who never met her. They just knew she was trouble by looking at her. Fuuka had a list of doom waiting for me and her to tackle while the twins were searching around Osaka for good shooting places. Aunt Kiki told us green tea was a must on the menu and we had to creative with that. One of the foreign guys on my floor was going to be used as a test dummy for our ideas once again. Poor guy, came to Japan alive and now he is an empty shell. Most foreigners come to Japan thinking all of their problems will be solved and it will be a magical place to live. Ethan was one of the few people who had a master's degree which created issues when he got hired.