Chapter 4 - Things Just Get Better

Número 4! I hope you all like this story :) Comment me your opinions? <3

Jason's POV

She wouldn't sit still so I had to drug her, she can be so annoying. If I wasn't so pissed at her I would of been really happy about seeing her face again. The lasts time I saw her was in court when she went against me and broke all of the promises she made. No, stop thinking about it, it just makes you angry I told myself. She will regret breaking those promises but all in due time.

The van pulled to a stop and Chaz jumped out opening the door for me, since I was carrying Brit. "So you decided to drug her then?" he asked. I shrugged "She wouldn't stay still what else was I supposed to do?!". He shrugged and walked away into the house. I got into the house to be met by one of the new recruits to the gang, I forget his name. "Put her upstairs in my room but make sure you lock the door, she's not stupid" I ordered, passing her over to him.

I went to my office as I heard the door being locked upstairs. I just needed to plan what to do next.

Brittani's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room with my head hurting like a bitch. "Damn kidnapper, psychopath with his damn drugs" I muttered angrily. I could be really dramatic and explain how all the memories of me being kidnapped were suddenly rushed back to me and I realised that I was in deep shit, but that didn't happen. I woke up knowing that he had kept to his promise and had come to "collect" me (if kidnapping counts as collecting!) and when I woke up I already knew I was in deep shit with no real way to get out of it.

I looked around the room and instantly checked to see where I was tied but no where, oh so he thinks he can trust me. I chuckled to myself he cannot be stupid enough to think that I'm just gonna sit there and be upset and accepting. I stood up stretching my aching muscles, looking for ways of escape but my joy soon faded. There's many things you can call Jason: A criminal, A douche, My abusive kidnapping boyfriend. All of those are true but he's definitely not an idiot (well when it comes to me trying to escape and him making my life a lot harder) . The windows were sealed shut with a key needed to open them. I walked to the door, that was locked too. I was still being positive, maybe there's a window in the bathroom. I paced towards the bathroom, crossing my fingers. My hope dwindled down along with my chances of escape. This window had bars across the top, yep he knows me well. I sighed before going to sit on his bed and re- evaluate the whole escaping situation.

The next hour felt like ages. I finally gave up in waiting for him and decided to get someone's (hopefully not Jason's) attention. "Helllpppp" I screamed hoping that someone was near enough to here me and phone the police or something.

Jason's POV

I heard her yelling from downstairs, well she certainly has got more confident before she just sat in the basement and cried. "Ryan!" I yelled. Ryan walked in within minutes. "What?" he said cockily and I raised my eyebrow causing him to look down "Go shut her up" I ordered, gesturing to Brit upstairs. "What if she won't?" I chuckled in my head at the stupid question. "Then make her" I said seriously as he nodded and walked towards my room and I returned to planning for our next job.

Brittani's POV

I heard footsteps near the room and instantly regretted my decision to scream. Why did I have to get his attention?! Because he's kidnapped you!! I answered my own question. It was like literal World War 3 in my head but all my thoughts went quiet when the door opened. I braced myself for a pissed Jason but all I saw was one of his gang. I saw him before, what was he called again? Rider? No.....Ryan!

He was trying to look scary but failed, he just stood in the doorway not doing anything. I raised my eyebrows towards him expectantly. "Boss said to shut up" he muttered timidly. How the hell is this guy ins gang. "And what if I won't ?" I replied cockily. He shrugged "Then I'll have to make you" he replied casually like threatening abuse is a normal thing to do. I shrugged and carried on shouting for help. He sighed and started walking towards me. I stood up quickly, backing away "What the fuck are you...." I was cut off when he lunged at me but missed as I made a run for the door.

I heard him groan in pain and chuckled to myself but my smile was soon gone when I saw Jason's head sticking out of the door looking for the cause of noise, he turned his head my way and I froze. "Shit" I muttered (Like I said, it's the word of the day. His eyes widened as he glared at me. "What the fuck are you doi......" that's all I heard because I sprinted down the stairs, looking for escape. I ran into a room that consisted of more of his gang, including Chaz. I'm just having the worst day ever. He stood up, his eyebrow raised quizzically. "What are you doing?" he asked. Well that has been asked quite a lot today. "Jason told me to get him a drink and I was just looking for the kitchen." I lied quickly, I never have been good at lying but I personally think what gave me away was when Jason started yelling at me from the stairs. "Brittani Marie Walker, you better get your ass over here now!" He yelled. Chaz shook his head towards me blocking the only exit I had left.

He stormed into the room like a bull in a china shop. You could pretty much see the steam coming out of his ears. As he came behind me and picked me up over his shoulder before dumping me in his room and telling Ryan to "Fucking tie her up" in a growl. I just couldn't contain my excitement! (sarcasm) .

Ryan did as he was told, tying the ropes ridiculously tight (probably because he was in pain from his fall and wanted to take it out on something, and that thing is me!) And just before leaving he remembered to gag me so I couldn't scream but I think I might avoid screaming for a little while.

While there I reflected on how shit my situation is right now and I also worked out that probability of my death was pretty high, great just great. "Boss says to go to sleep..... You'll need energy" he added and I just sighed in defeat. Great, things just keep getting better and better!

I'm such a had person for not updating, story :* Sorry it's short but I'll update again this week, promise. Hope you liked it <3

More Voted, Comments, Reads = Another update this week

Byeee

Olivia

Xoxo