Batman

"Hey, Scott! Scott!" I whispered.
"What?" Scott replied. "The class is over in ten minutes and I'm planing to leave this nightmare. You coming?" I added.
"Mr Stilinski, Mr McCall, do you have something to share with the class?" Mr Harris asked with his eyebrows raised. "No, not really unless you want to hear about my bladder so..." I replied tilting my head. Scott did nothing but avoid eye contact. "May I continue my lesson, Mr Stilinski?" Mr Harris asked sarcastically. "Yeah I think so. I meant, you may proceed" I answered while nodding my head. "Oh before you proceed, may I use the bathroom please?" I added. Mr Harris sighed loudly then nodded. "Thank you" I said with no sound. I gave Scott a wink before leaving the room, giving him the sign to meet me outside. Scott nodded. I shook my head along with the tunes inside my head as I close the classroom's door happily. I suddenly heard a familiar voice that said "Let go of me!" It took me 2 second to realise it was Lydia's voice. I quickly sprung myself forward stopped, look left and right trying to figure out where the voice came from.
"Lydia?" I shouted out. "Lydia?!" I shouted, a little louder. "Stiles?! Stiles! Help!" I heard Lydia replied. "I'm here!" She added. I quickly followed the voice to find one of the boy from the lacrosse team pushing Lydia against the wall with his other hand grabbing her wrist tightly. I quickly ran towards him and pulled him out by his shirt. "Leave her alone" I said. He walked back to Lydia, pulled her towards him and said "Oh? I'm sorry" sarcastically. "What are you gonna do about it Stlinski? You can barely handle a lacrosse stick! What are you gonna do, huh? Call your mother? Wait I forgot you don't have one!" The guy added. "That's too much! Shut up you asshole!" Lydia shouted at his face trying to resist him. My eyes begins to water a little bit, I grabbed my own hand tightly, forming a fist. "I said let her go!" I shouted as I pull Lydia out then punched him straight onto his nose. He collapsed onto the ground with his hand covering his bloody nose.
"So ain't you calling you parents? Sorry I meant dad! Isn't that all you have left?" The guy shouted again calling for another fist in his face. I didn't hesitate I quickly ran to him, hover on top of him punching his face left and right. "Maybe you shouldn't be able to speak again! Not with bitchy mouth like that!" I shouted as I punched him one last time on his lips. "Stiles stop, that's enough" Lydia whispered as she grabbed my arm. I slowly got up however, still having my eyes on that asshole. "If you touch her one more time. You'll get more than that" I said as I walk away with Lydia holding my hand. I looked down at our hand intertwining to each others and smiled. "What?" Lydia asked. "What, what?" I asked holding the smile on my face. "Why are you smiling?" Lydia asked pinching my cheek with her other hand. "Nothing" I laughed. "Maybe I'm just happy to be Batman? At least for a day?" I added.
"Well, I think you're a great batman" Lydia said staring into my eyes. I smiled, looking down at the floor. She quickly kissed my cheek. "What's that for?" I giggled the words. "For helping me and..." Lydia replied mid sentence. "And?" I asked. "For being a great batman" Lydia replied smiling while looking up, avoiding eye contact. She seem to be blushing a little. Well, so was I.