Contraction

...Tick .. tick.. tick.. tick.. tick... 

The clock spoke against the hospital's cream wall, with little pictures of flowers scattered across the room and little streaks of daylight shooting through the window. It was comforting and at the same time, restricting. Stiles wanted to get out yet the chilling cold air and lights of the morning is asking him to stay. His eyes wandered around the room but stopped at the sight of a paper bag, a cup and a little note. 

The doors swung open and a nurse walked in.

"Oh- morning, Mr Stilinski, how are you feeling?" The nurse asked gently. She was a bit taller than Lydia with black hair and dark brown eyes. "Oh I see your friend has dropped you something again, you want me to plate it up or are you okay?"

"W-what do you mean 'again'? An-and what happened?" Asked Stiles in confusion, slightly startled by his own voice as he rubbed his eye lightly.

"Your friend um- about this tall?" The nurse gestured, "With gingery-ish hair came in with your other friend, he was um- quite tall with dark hair last night when you fainted. I saw the guy left but I think the girl stayed. She was in and out a couple of times with food, probably for you, I guess waiting for you to wake up."

"She was here a long time?" asked Stiles in a tone that was questionable in whether or not it was an actual question or just him telling himself that. 

"Yeah, probably the whole night and I'm assuming she left just a bit before you woke up" said The Nurse, scribbling onto a piece of paper on a brown holder in front of his bed.

"R-really? Did she say anything before to you?" Stiles coughed secretly over the words, "Or um- you know? My other friend?"

"They said to call them as soon as you wake up, are sure you don't want to know about what happened rather than your pretty little friend?" The nurse laughed teasingly. 

Stiles coughed suspiciously once again before saying, "Yes, I mean yeah, yeah of course, what happened?".

"Well, in more details on here - (The black haired nurse looked down at the papers) - You didn't have anything serious, your friends reported that you fell unconscious but when we ran a few tests you were okay but the results suggested that your anxiety level were really high in the beginning however, it went down quite a bit. I'm happy to call your friends for you unless you want to do it yourself?" said Heather, Stiles read her badge.

"Y-yeah, I'll do it" Stiles looked around for his phone but before he could reach the door swung open once more and this time it was a short girl with strawberry blonde hair.

"Oh my god, you're awake" said Lydia with the tone of surprise as she ran to Stiles and swung her arms around him tightly.

Stiles choked slightly but he was okay with it if it's the price he has to pay to get this girl he's still obsessed with to hug him.

"H-hi, hey" Stiles chuckled.

"Don't you dare do that to me again" Lydia swatted at Stiles' chest hard enough for him to call out for god. 

"Jesus?!, what did I do?!?" jerked Stiles, half laughing.

"Scott said you just f-fell down and I thought you died or something, I don't freaking know" intoned Lydia.

"Where did you even come from?" Stiles asked Lydia, his lips still curved into a smile.

"I went home to change and Scott is coming here soon" said Lydia, pulling a chair towards the bed as she sat down. 

"Wait, what actually happened? Did Scott tell you?" Asked Stiles, still confused on what happened.

"Well, all Scott really said was that you guys were talking about something, he didn't tell me what it was but anyways, yeah- and you started acting weird like you were in pain or something. You started walking around with your head between your hands muttering something and that's about it before you fainted and went unconscious." Lydia explained. "Did you remember anything else? I mean- what was the last thing you remembered?"

"I don't know..." Stiles paused to think long and hard but a numbing pain tapped him lightly causing him to stop. "It was dark, that's all I know?"

"It's okay, just don't worry about it for now, wait for Scott and we'll figure it out together. But seriously though, don't ever do that again" said Lydia with slight annoyance at the end.

"Do what? Faint?" Stiles laughed. "I'm pretty sure if I could control myself that well I wouldn't have had all that panic attacks and this wouldn't have happened"

"I don't know, okay? At least call me?!" Lydia mumbled.

"Call you? Mid-fainting?" teased Stiles.

"I don't know, I don't know what I'm saying but I don't w-" Lydia stopped as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Don't what?" Stiles inquired.

"I don't want to loose you" Lydia gritted her tease, forcing the words out. "I just don't know what I'd do without you, okay? You're suppose to be here with me. Don't ever leave me".

***I know it's not that special but like in my head I'm squealing over this as an actual scene and it's just something for you guys before I update a new chapter which is very special, I promise. Anyways, I hope you guys have an amazing day and if there's any mistakes here I'm really sorry, I'm a mess, I know. All the love as always -N***