3 Months with the Prince Chapter 13 The Queen

Start from the beginning

That's when Samual came in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. All of them were smiling their brightest smiles knowing that, that was Philip's friend.

I rolled my eyes, "what do you want Sam?" He smiled, "well you know the usual." I looked at him not know what he meant, "what the heck are you talking about?"

"Just come with me Alex." he said avoiding the other girls while he walked over to me. Jenny smiled at him, "you must be Prince Philipius's friend Samual."

He smiled when he saw her, "well who is this?" I stood up, "back off Samual. Now what do you want?" He smiled, "follow me."

I walked over to him and followed him out of there, "this better be good." I said angrily. He stopped at a room and opened the door.

I walked in and there sitting on the couch was Queen Delilah. I was shocked. I tried to run out of the room but Samual had closed the door and left.

I sighed, "hello Queen Delilah." She smiled when she saw me, "sit down Alex. Let's have a talk shall we." I sat down on  the couch across from her.

She cleared her throat, "as you know Philipius has his eyes on you." I nodded, "if you don't want me to see him, i promise i won't. I wouldn't want to separate a mother and her child."

She smiled, "Thank you for that but i would love a daughter like you. I just wanted to prepare you for the future if Philipius ever proposes and you become queen."

I blushed at the thought of walking down the aisle and marrying Philip. "Well what did you have in mind?" I said.

She folded her hands, "I'm glad you're willing to change because of Philip. We will start tomorrow." I looked at her puzzled, "what d you mean change?"

"Well you can't be a queen without knowing how to dance." I crossed my arms, "i can dance." She sighed, "can you dance a professional dance. Some examples are the waltz, the cha cha, and the fox trot."

I looked at her stunned, "you want me to learn all that?" She shrugged, "and more of course. Now we must do something about that hair of yours."

I touched my hair, "what's wrong with my hair?" She laughed, "you can't be a queen with that blue highlight." I stood up looking pissed, "well who says i'm going to be queen? We are just getting to know each other."

"Sit down won't you?" she said calmly. I sat down. She cleared her throat, "clearly you don't love my son as much as he loves you."

I was confused, "what do you mean?" She smiled, "Philipius is so sure you are that girl that he has talked to his father about rings."

I looked up shocked. Rings? What does this mean does he want to get married now before the 3 months is up? I shook my head, "no this can't be. We've only known each other for a month. He can't be thinking about marriage right now."

She sighed, "Well then i guess he has another girl besides you i don't know about." She stood up, "i better look for her then."

She left me sitting there. Philip wouldn't do anything like that. He knew i wasn't ready. It took all of my will to keep me from crying. What if he proposes and i say no? Then he'd be crushed.

I walked out of there looking terrified. I wanted to go to the kitchen but it was no use. That's when i saw David coming towards me. I didn't want to talk to him.

He finally came up to me, "hey are you ok? Are you missing Prince Philipius already?" I shook my head, "i don't want to talk about it ok."

He cleared his throat, "you know i could get your brother for you if you want. You can talk to him if you don't want to talk to me."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. I knew i shouldn't have done that considering that i had a boyfriend and i knew David liked me.

I closed my eyes and he kissed my hair. I pulled away from him and sighed, "i think i just need to be alone for now."

Hugging him was a mistake and i could feel the guilt inside my heart. I knew Philip wouldn't forgive me if he knew what i did. Maybe he wouldn't  propose and i won't have to say no?"

I closed my eyes for a long time and knew what i had to do. I walked around searching for the queen. When i saw her i came up to her.

"Hi again Queen Delilah." She stopped walking when she saw me, "well have you come to tell me something?"

I nodded, "i will do whatever you tell me to do. She smiled, "well that's more like it Alex. I was afraid i would have to put up with one of those other girls in the competition.

We hugged and i went back to my room wanting so badly to talk to Philip. I wonder where he is and what he's doing.