9

"Jungkook please believe me, that's not me!" Jimin cried out as he runs in front of Jungkook who seemed to have these new emotions on his face that the older hasn't seen before.

"Jungkook!" Jimin grabs his arm and holds both of his hands, his eyes tearing up more as he stares directly at his boyfriend's eyes.

"Kookie...please." Jimin pleads as his lips wobbles.

"Don't touch me." Was all Jungkook said before he forced to remove Jimin's hands off his hands.

"And, we're over." Jungkook sends a deadly, cold glare at Jimin's direction who just stood there as tears start trailing down both of his cheeks.

All Jimin could feel was tons of slaps, bumps and uncontrollable beats on his chest. He could only hear the words that made him stop breathing, shattered his soul, and break his heart.

"N-no! Jungkook!" Jimin looks up and gulps, not caring if there were people sending glances and stares as they pass by. All he could think about Jungkook, his now
ex-boyfriend and the words "We're over."

Jimin felt his heart getting even more squeezed with force and anger. He watches Jungkook walking farther from him as his arm was extended, wanting to hold him again, the warmth he'd always loved to feel every day.

And all Jimin could feel and think was blank.

As the man was crying and screaming in despair with a few strangers trying to comfort him, there stood a smirking man who is dressed all in black as he hides behind the tree, his heart leaping in joy and happiness and his mouth aching to smile but he had to keep himself from looking crazy.

"Finally..." He says and grabs his phone, immediately texting her.

Unknown: done

Unknown: they broke up already

995-2345-011: good

995-2345-011: u and ur boyfriend can live happily now

995-2345-011: i can now have him

995-2345-011: and we'll both live happy :)

The man gulped in fear and fortunately composed himself and places back his phone in his pocket. He didn't want to do this, hurt the Jimin and break the couple who had been happy for years. But when she had come and talked to him, the word 'i want him' was just stuck in his mind and now he had just realized it on how foolish and stupid he was, on love.

He wants to bring back time and fix everything, but now its too late.

"Minho?" The said man turned around and felt himself stop breathing but breathed properly as soon as he sees his friend, Taemin, looking at him confused with wide eyes.

"Hey, babe." Minho sighed in distress and guilt but pushes it away as he receives a warm hug from his 1-month boyfriend who seems happy to hug him even though he looked haggard.

And probably he would be sad and hurt when they arrive at their apartment.