Sneak Out

Jade's POV

 I HATE LIAM. ya that's how i'll start. by telling u about how I HATE LIAM. we were all finishing up dinner, and jaz was just staring at her food. louis did steal her chicken fingers, probably the only thing she'd eat, and there was a stupid spoon in her mashed potatoes. she focusing so hard on the spoon that i think she was trying to levatate it.

And liam wouldn't let her have anything else. he soo mean!!  well i, being the nice friend i am, took her spoon out of her potatoes that are mashed, and put it in the sink and brought her a fork. her eyes light up when i gave her the fork and some of my chicken fingers. she gave me like 17 kisses on my cheeks, then started eating. everyone gave us confused faces. she was just to into eating she didnt notice so i just waved it off. it was kindaa funny watching her eat, because she stayed as far away from the olives as possible.

later that night....

 me and jaz have been giving everyone the silent treatment besides sage and, of course, each other. we are all sitting in the living room, watching Nemo. evreryone else is asleep besides us 3 and liam. i think liam's waiting for us to go to sleep before he does, so we all 3 are pretending to be asleep so then our plan can be in action. o and if you're wondering, yess we made a plan after supper at the beggining of the movie, beauty and the beast. outr friend hanah is comming in from visiting her aunt in south carolina. her parents moved down there, so that's why she was there for this short amount of time. they said since she was 18, that she needed to start her life, so they practically kicked her out. now she's comming, and me, her, jaz, and sage are gonna split rent on a condo, well atleast, that was the plan.since liam's a meany, and wont let us go out without them, we r sneaking out.

"jade come on its time to go." jaz says shaking me. i guess its time.

"alright lets go."i say opening my eyes, waking up. we slowly tiptoe over to the door and open it and sneak out.

sage  closes the door queitly behind us and we creep down the stairs and out the door.

luckily sage isnt grounded because she has her car keys and phone. wait nevermind she forgot her phone. smart one.

the ride to the airport was quiet the only noise being the soft hum of the radio.

once we got there, there wernt many people there, so it wasnt hard to find the blonde headed, hazel eyed girl. right when her and jaz locked eyes, jaz screams "ELIZABETH" and han screams "CASSIE". i think it was just the first name they could find, so ya. what silly girls we have.

the two blondes ran and hug it out, and jaz being taller by a good amout picks hanah up and spins her around. by this time me and sage have made it over to them and were hugging hanah too.

we all we chatting it up, while walking to the car, and right when we sit down, we all proclaim somehow at the same time along the lines of "i'm hungry" and then laugh it out.

sage drives to miccy d's and we go inside. me and jaz get happy meals, while sage an han get regular meals, that adults get. they're no fun!!! haha, well except, sage ordered a toy with hers..... i wonder why she didnt just get a happy meal too....... the world may never know......

time flies, and we spend 3 hours there, and considering it took 2 hours to get here.by the time we get back to the house, we would have been gone 9-10hours depending on how traffic will go.... Liam's gonna kill us!!!!!

***well i updated...... maybe a little late....... but stil..... at least i did?! haha o well........ so hanah really is a real person too, who would've guessed........ :)!!!!!! for the next chapter..... well youre just gonna have to wait and see..... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 -mwah xx*******