spoons, olives, and house arrest O MY!!!!!!!!!

Liam'sPOV

that was probably one of the funniest moments in my life. we all were trying to hold in laughs, but niall and louis burst out laughing and started rolling around on the floor. this cause zayn to chuckle a little, but not much because he went back to his phone. harry just smirked, but then covered it up quickly since he's trying to pull off as mad. sage was also trying to pull of as mad at jaz for only saying goodbye to carrots and not anything/ one else, but she couldn't help but gigle a little. i was smiling a bit but also trying to look mad because they still are in deep trouble for that little prank they pulled. jaz and jay were hiding in each others shoulders and the seat behind them. they were really embarassed!!! 

once niall and louis got back in their seats, and we all calmed down, the driver stopped meaning we had arrived. ok liam i have to make them fear me. they need a good punishment. o i know!!!! they'll never want to pull a prank like that again!!!!! (evil laugh in head)

"liam you're starting to freak us out. it's weriod to evil laugh randomly" niall says stepping closer to louis.

"o, right sorry about that. now come on let's get upstairs"

Jasmine's POV

ok that laugh liam just made was freay!!!!!!! like ive been avoiding him the whole way up the stairs. and yess we have to use the stairs. liam thinks elevators are unsafe because of some weriod movie he saw where people got stuck in one. i really don't know about him sometimes.....

"alright here we are" zayn says opening the door.

"ok" we all mutter.

once we get in the room, liam grabs mine and jades wrists and drag us into the living room area.

"you two, sit" he says and points to the couch. we do as we're told. he's really scaring me now so i don't want to get him more angry.

"alright since you to want to act like kids, you're getting a punishment worthy of kids."

what's that supposed to mean???

"you two are grounded for the next three days, no leaving the hotel room unless one of us are with you, no shopping except the grocery store,-" but we cut him off by saying yess and fist pumping.

"on second thought, no grocery shopping either" now we both look to the ground "and no t.v, computer, or cellular devices." he says and holds up our phones and puts them in his pocket. wait a minute, howd he get those, mine was right in my pocket??? "o and one more thing" o great how could things get any worse?? "you guys only get three meals a day, and there will be no desserts, and no snacking through out the day." O.MY.CARROTS is he trying to kill us!!!! mine and jades mouths drop to the floor we stare at him then at each other.

"WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we both yell.

this causes everyone else to come into the room too. everyones yelling what happened??is everyone ok??

"alright now there is supper on the table, go and eat" liam says poiting to the dinning room. we slowly drag ourselves to the table. ok so on the table we have for dinner chicken fingers (yum!!) mashed potatoes (double yum!!!!) and olives (YUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) i absolutely HATE olives!!!!!!!!! not only that but im scarred of them too. then of course there's a spoon in my mashed potatoes, which like liam, i've always been terrified of them. and when i sit at my seat, someone had already ate all of my chicken fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ummm.... i'm not really hungry..." i say getting shocked faces from everyone. is it really that shocking.... well ya actually i'm starving!!!!! i was avoiding most of the hospital food, because i mean it was yucky!!!!!!

i was about to get up when liam says "ok, but stay at the table missy. it's rude to leave before everyone else in finished" o great now i have to be close to olives and spoons AND watch everyone eat their food happily. UUUGGGGG!!!!!!! i glance at jade who's giving me sorrowful eyes. her and sage are the only ones who know about my afobia of spoons and olives.

This is gonna be a LOOOOONG three days!!!!

**** i feel horrible for jade and jaz!!! i couldn't handle going what they're going through!!!! o well i'm starting school tomorrow, it's the first day of seventh grade. YIPPEY!!!! not really!!! so i'll be on an updating spree all week!!!! haha well gotta get back to writing the next chappey, my goal is 5 chappters this week!!! lets see if i can do it!!!! alright chapter 1 of 5 complete!!!! :) --mwah xx*****************