TWINSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry's POV

I can't beleieve it.i mean, i totally called her, and everyone knew that just by the way i looked at her. when liam started, i just couldn't take it. i knew he was gonna say they're a couple. so i ran out. now i'm in mine and louis bedroom, tears threatening to spill.

"harry" i hear a soft voice call my name. i look up and that voice belongs to jasmine. i make eye contact with her and it looks like shes about to cry. i feel horrible, i mean i know i'm mad at liam, but jasmine really did nothing, so she probably thinks i'm mad at her. in her eyes show hurt, so i scoot over on the bed and pat the seat beside me. she slowly comes and sits to face me. i then cant stand to look her in the eyes so i put my head in my hands. "harry, please just tell me why your mad"

i just shake my head. i can't tell her, i mean she has a boy friend who is- i mean was one of my best mates.

"harry will you at least look at me, so i can tell you what the others already know- or at least liam is telling them now" jaz says, her voice really sounding like tears could spill any second. i knew i had to face it so i looked up into her pericing green eyes.

"me and liam are.." here it goes the moment my heart breaks "brother and sister"

"i knew it- wait whaaaa" brother and sister!!!! i couldn't of been more wrong, o now i feel worse than horrible.

jaz then stutters "we r tw-twins" then she is full out crying. i regain my thoughts and slide over to her and sit her on my lap and stroke her side with my thumb.and whisper things such as it's ok and don't cry.

about 10 minutes later she had fallen asleep from crying so much, and she had a death grip on my shirt. so i decide to lay down, and with that i fell asleep cuddled up with a girl who's no where near taken, and who i need to make mine.

************************** extra stars cause im extra happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now they all know. but now that jaz is liams sis, will liam be so protective of her as to not let harry, the flirt, near her. and with that since they are twins, and jaz's grandparents won't be with her for that long, will liam take it upon himself to take care of her, by taking her on tour, and jade and sage, the ones who have been thro it all with her, she will of course want them to tag along.... so to all those who read these authors note, maybe youve got a sneek peek, maybe you havent, who knows........ wait i do haha o well.... ill update l8er my lovelies I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwah- xx******************************************