Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!!!!!!!

Niall's POV

we have been at the hospital for about two hours now. Liam and sage are nervous wrecks! jade is trying to be strong, but i can tell she's probably hurting the most on the inside. the door swings open and the doctor comes out. " family for Jasmine " he says.

Liam, Sage, and Jade go up to him. " that's us " Sage says."is she okay??" Sage Asks, because apparently Jay and Li are too stunned to say anything.

" She should be okay, she has a slight case of pneumonia, but not to bad. you're lucky you found her when you did. she's awake now. You may go an-" but before he can finish, Liam runs in, with Jade and sage right on his tale. Me, Zayn, and Louis run in after him.

when we get in there, she's awake, sitting up in bed, watching Blues Clues(an American cartoon for ages 1-5, but jaz can act those ages sometimes) and yelling something about seeing a clue that's right behind the main character. 

She turns and sees us and smiles brightly, like a 7 year old on Christmas. before you can snails, Liam is tackling her in a giant bear hug. i hear jasmine say" i'm sorry for running off Liam,"

"we'll talk about that later, so don't think your off the hook.i'm just glad your safe." he says still hugging her. they both have tears in their eyes.

then jade yells "hey, let me see my boobear, your not the only one who was worried." she says while shoving liam off and attacking her. " don't ever make me worry like that ever again!!!!!!" she says in jaz's ear, but quite loudly, since i heard it.

Sage then hugs her and so do me and the boys. we are talking for a while, but then jaz asks "hey why isn't harry with you?"

we all look at each other "crap" Zayn says under his breath while pulling out his phone "ill text him"

about 5 minutes later, the doctor comes in and says we needed to leave. i look over at jaz's face and it goes from happy to sad right on the spot.

"can we please stay, she'll get lonely," sage asks.

"i'm not even supposed to do this, but one of you can stay with her" the doc says.

"i will" jade and Liam say at the same time. "rock, paper, scissors" jade asks. (i don't really know how to play but i got help from a friend)

"sure" liam says.

"rock, paper, scissors, shot!!!" jade and Liam chant. jade lays down paper and Liam lays down rock.

" who won" Jaz asks. silly girl!!! doesn't even know how to play a simple game!!!!

"i did" jade pronounces proudly. Jazz claps her hands. we all, except jade of course, say goodnight night and give them a kiss on the for head. when i give jade one my lips tingle after, even though it's just on the for head. she blushes and we say goodnight and leave. i wonder how much trouble two 18 year old girls can get into in just one night. hopefully not to much i mean they are 18, but then again sometimes they act like they're 6............

**** hey lovelies!!!!! how are we tonight!!!!  i don't know Niall they do act like 6 year olds sometime..... aha anyways.... can you believe they just forgot abut haz i mean, who does that!!! o right we r talking about one direction and jade and sage Kern. they are capable of anything!!!! haha well I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! - mwah xx********************