Twitcams

**Niall'sPOV**

We went back to the hotel to wait for Liam and Jaz to get back. Harry seemed upset and decided to go to bed. Sage and Jade decided to do a craft with Louis. So he went and got some glue and gave it to Sage and another one to Jade. Sage squirted jade with the glue and It started a glue war.

"Oh, you're gunna pay for that," Jade yelled diving towards Sage. I laughed and Zayn came him half asleep and layed down on the table with his phone. What the heck?

"Zayn?" I asked, "Why are you on the table?"

"Tired. Sleep. Night." Zayn mumbled into his arm. Two down, who's next.

 I follow Sage and Jade's screams to the living room. I almost die laughing at them.

"Don't laugh Niall!" Jade yelled, "Help me?" She asked giving me the puppy dogs eyes. I laughed and took a picture. TWITTER!!! Hahaha.

"Jade, Sage! What's your twitter?" I asked.

"Uh @jade_kern and @sage_breedlove," Jade answered, "why...?" I laughed. They were both completely covered in glue and were stuck to the couch. Where's Louis? I have a great plan.

"Louis?!" I yell. He comes hopping down the stairs laughing. Uh-oh, "What did you do?"

"Just covered Harry in whipped cream, straightened his hair, and put him in the bathtub." He replied simply. Harry was going to be ticked. I laughed loudly but I didn't want to ruin my plan so I shut up quickly. I motioned for Lou to follow me and we went and got some duct tape from Liam's room, why he had it, I don't even want to know. We went to my room and grabbed my markers. Louis had figured out my planned and was laughing hystarically. I "shh'd" him and we went to the kitchen where Zayn was asleep on the table. This was going to be fun.

**Louis'POV**

I can't believe I didn't think of this first. It was bloody brillient!! I grabbed the duct tape and began at Zayn's feet wrapping it up his body and around him and the table, taping him to it. Niall grabbed a marker and began drawing and writing on all the exposed parts of Zayn. Mostly just his face and neck as I had completely covered the rest of him in tape.

When finished and I had to wack Niall on the head because he was laughing so loud. I went to the living room and saw Jade and Sage glued to a couch pouting. Wow, I should not have given then glue. I pulled out my MacBook and logged onto twitter. Let's do a twitcam i think evilly.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Gunna do a twitcam to show you disasters me and @NiallOfficial caused.

I set up my twitcam and waiting a few secound to get a bunch of viewers. This would be great. Liam will probably kill me though.

"Hey guys ok, so me and Niall have had fun," I said laughing. I picked up the laptop and turned it to Sage and Jade who were tugging bits of dried glue out of their hair.

"Louis Tomlinson, get that camera away from me," Sage said not at all amused. I laughed and so was Jade.

"Well someone seems mad at me," I said laughing again at her.

"Of course I'm mad! You're the one who gave us the glue!!" She yelled. She looked so funny.

"I'm not the one who started the glue war," I said smirking at her. I turned the camera back around and read some comments.

"No they aren't dating any of us, Just friends," I said, assuring the fans. I heard a bang and a yell from the kitchen. Niall.

"Let's go see what Niall's gotten himself into," I said. I walk in and hear Niall freaking out from inside the... fridge?

"Well looks like he's gotten himself into... the fridge?" I said laughing hard. Niall heard me and started yelling at me.

"Oi Louis, help me!! It's locked!" He yelled. I laughed harder and thought I'd give the fans something to talk about.

"Again???" I asked in a very annoyed and sarcasstic tone. I walked away leaving NIall banging on the inside of the fridge.

"Look at Zayn guys," I pointed the camera to a still sleeping Zayn. He looked so funny! I was laughing so hard now, my stomach hurt.

I sat back down and calmed myself a little bit.

"Let's go see Harry shall we?" I said dying to see the fans reactions. I made my way carefully upstairs to the bathroom. I pulled open the door and busted out laughing again. Harry stirred in his sleep and I froze. I shut the door and ran back down stairs.

"Liam is going to kill me guys," I said to the camera laughing my very large bum off.

"You beat you're going to get in trouble," I heard from behind me. Liam. Oops.

"Uhhh, I... Um, sorry?" I tried. Jaz was laughing really hard behind him and he was grinning. Then Zayn woke up.

"Ahhh, Louis, Niall, LIAM!!!" Zayn yelled, "HELP!"

"LEEYUM!!" Jade and Sage yelled at the same time. Harry came running downstairs clearly mad and some muffled thuds were heard from the kitchen. I turned to the camera, holding my laughter.

"Well, um bye guys, " I said cheerily. At the same moment Harry jumped on me and we started wrestling. Liam shut the twitcam off and everyone calmed down. Niall walked in with Jaz looking furiously at me.

"So," I said slowly, "What happened at your house?"

*** ello lovelys!!!!! this chapter was written by my llovely friend Sage. she's a wonderful person, you should check her out!!!! also i believe sage's sis Jade (who is my boobear) helped her with it too!!! and yess they are the same characters from the story and they are really sisters!!!! how cool is that!!! anyways i'll update later tonight. c ya my lovelys!!! :) -mwah xx *****