XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Начните с самого начала

"She drugged you? Like popped a pill in your drink?" Scott and Stiles strolled through the crowded hallway. Scott tried to explained what happened that night when Caime came over and they were going to yo know, do it.

" No, like stuck a needle in my neck and knocked me unconcious. It happened all too fast, one minute we're- um." Stiles waited for Scott to continue, not only did Stiles know he and Camie were broken up, but how much it's putting Scott through. Scott felt like he'd be judged by telling him it's was the were about to get freaky. "we-uh we're about to do something, and she shoves it in my neck, and next thing I know I'm awake in sweat in the middle of the night."

"Why the hell would our sweet, little Camie do that to her ex-boyfriend?" Stiles was just as confused as Scott was.

"Sweet? That definitely wasn't the Camie I remember, Argent and Allison seemed really worried about her. I just don't understand why she doing this, she knows there's a better way." Just then the sheriff walked through the double doors and headed straight towards the two boys. A sight, that as often seen at BHHS.

"Boys, we need to talk." The boys followed the sheriff into an empty classroom.

" I understand it's your last day of high school but something happened last night." He handed them pictures, of two dead males. And Scott recognized them on instinct.

"These are the werewolves that run with Liam, it's his two top betas, Marko and William. They're dead? How?"

But of course, Scott always putting two and two together figured it on as soon as he asked that question.

"Camie. That's why she probably drugged you." Stiles figured it out as well.

"Wait, Camille Granger. Sweetheart Camie did this?" The sheriff was always the last one to be caught up on things.

"No dad, well yeah, same person, different ego at the moment. She's all dark and evil now. Worse than Jackson- no worse then Jennifer." Scott gave him a look, and that shut him up.

The three guys stood there, staring that pictures, and knew they had to put a stop to Camille.

Of course being the last day of school, it hadn't really mattered if you showed up. You just sit there as your teaches enter your final grades, while 6 other students take a bunch of pictures and eat all day.

So Camille decided that skipping school was a much better option. Last night's events had made her feel more alive than ever. It was something about watching the life drain out of their eyes, and feeling the warm blood splatter all over her face that made her feel so good. She smiled at the thought that this was just pre-game warm-ups. Marko and William were just the participating medals, but Liam and Jackson were the gold trophies.

And she was gonna make sure it was just her against them, she wanted no help because this was her battle. No one else will get her victory.  She smiled at the thought as she stood in the basement of the Argent's house. It was the perfect opportunity to snatch weapons.

The lighter powered on, and she grinned knowing that she was caught. Although it's hadn't stopped her from shoving another set of arrows into a duffel bag.

"What are you doing?" Chris spoke up, arms crossed and leaning against the wooden staircase.

" Packing a bag full of weapons, useless ones but they'll do in the time being I guess." Her attitude had whipped at him hard. He wanted to know, just how much of a trained huntress she really is. Slyly, he picked up a chinese ring dagger and flew it right at her. Ninja-like she catches it before it gages into her skull. She looks at Chris, and shakes her head.