Twenty-Two

You entered the bar Tifa's family owned and you were accompanied by Leon, Sora, Zack, and Cloud. The bar was pretty crowded already and it seemed as if you were the last ones to arrive.

The bar had a nice wood floor and wood wall theme, both of which were in dark colors. The door was on the very right side of the building and as soon as you entered you were faced with the end of a very long bar that practically stretched the length of the building. At the end of the bar was a set of stairs that led up to the second floor with a sign above the entryway that read 'Do Not Enter.' You figured it was either for employees only or Tifa's family. To the left of the entrance was a row of booths that wrapped around the outside of the bar in an L shape. The booths were all horseshoe shaped, one step higher than the rest of the bar, and had beautiful red leather cushions. The booth in the corner was the biggest, seeming to fit at least 10 people. In between the bar and the booths were several tables and chairs for those who would rather sit in the center of a room or not squish into a booth. It seemed to be a nice bar and you liked it very much.

Tifa, who was standing behind the bar, smiled when she saw you and the others walk in and said, "Hey guys, what'll it be?"

Leon, Zack, and Cloud all ordered root beers as none of you were old enough to actually drink alcohol. 

Sora smiled, "I'll have a sea salt ice cream milkshake!"

Leon sighed, "Don't over-do it again this time, Sora."

Sora's smile widened to a full-on grin as he replied, "I didn't over-do it last time!"

"Sure ya didn't bud." Leon chuckled before he, Zack, and Cloud walked off to find a place to sit, taking away your opportunity to ask him what he meant when he said Sora over did it.

After Tifa finished Sora's milkshake and handed it to him, she turned to you and asked, "Can I get you anything?"

"An Arnold Palmer, please." you ordered. You started to pull out your wallet to pay, but Tifa stopped you.

"Don't worry, it's all on Axel. He just doesn't know it yet." Tifa said.

You raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why Axel?"

"Oh, he pranked me a few days ago and this is my way of getting him back." Tifa said as she smirked.

"Wow. Note to self: Never ever prank Tifa." you said quietly. 

Tifa giggled and handed you your drink. "Enjoy!" she said happily before she moved on to help someone else.

You picked up your drink and started to scan the bar, looking for a place to sit.

Before you could choose a spot, Prompto walked up to you, grabbed your wrist, and pulled you over to a booth he, Noctis, and two guys you've never met before were sitting at. 

"Uhh hi." you said awkwardly.

"___, these are our friends Reks and Maqui." Prompto introduced, "They go to Edge High too, but they've been out of town the past few days."

You smiled at the fresh faces and said, "Nice to meet you."

Maqui leaned over to you and quietly asked, "So do you know why Prompto and Noctis dragged us here?"

You shrugged and replied, "I'm not entirely sure myself."

Maqui was about to say something else, but he stopped short when he noticed Zack climb up on top of the bar and instead he asked, "What do ya suppose is going on over there?"

Tifa put a hand on her hip and shouted, "Zack! Get off the bar!" which gained everyone's attention he didn't already have.

Zack glanced down at Tifa and said, "Give me just a minute."