🍼And🍼

[Minho's POV]

Is something going on between Hyunjin and Jisung?

" Hehe... it's been a while Jisung...how have you been? I hope Minho's good to you. Better than me at least" The tall raven haired boy sighed and sat down next to Jisung. I kept my eye on him so he wouldn't do anything to my baby.

" You really don't have to beat yourself up about it Jinnie, you moved away, we grew apart eventually and there's not really anything you could've done about it. Seungmin is really lucky to have you in my opinion..." Jisung bit his lip.

And suddenly in came my friends Chan and Woojin covered in blood.

Vampires.

" Hah happy halloween hoes how are your crappy lives? Seungmin stop glaring at Hyunjin's dick not the whole universe has to know you want to ride it. Felix stop trying to eat that candy wrapper, Jeongin uwu you're so cute I love you baby boy, MINHO STOP SLUT DROPPING WITH CHANGBIN THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE-" Chan shouted covering his little Jeongin's eyes. Me and Changbin froze clinging onto each other fearing for our lives as Woojin chased us two around with a card board cut chainsaw. Hitting both of us repeatedly as we yelled and squirmed away. Me clinging onto Jisung while fake crying.

" Daddy why did he chase you around like that?"

I froze.

" N-Nothing baby boy, it's okay now~" I kissed Jisung's forehead and smiled.

This night was spent raiding convinience stores for candy, dancing. Me dressed as a witch and Jisung dressed as a stripper (Imagine Cinderella was a hooker? And make? There you have it, Jisung), Changbin and Felix went as The Joker (Changbin) and a male version of Harley Quinn (Felix). Seungmin and Jeongin went as minions, Woojin and Chan became Dracula and his "wife" Chan.

It was fun.

Eventually my the rest night was spent kissing the living daylights out of Jisung. His legs wrapped around my waist as he sat on my lap, my arms circling around his waist as once again I felt drowsy.

And why? Because once again, the faint scent of strawberries lingered in the hot air.