Chapter 6: Intro to Shane Fans

~~The next day~~

I woke up and got changed into a black t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a 'omg pig' shirt in black. I walked down the spiral staircase and into the living room. It was about 10:00am so Andrew wasn't there yet. I was told he was coming for noon so I went to make some toast. As I was spreading the butter, however, Ryland came down and go himself a cup of tea before sitting down on the sofa and watching some tv. When I was finished spreading my butter onto my toast I joined him.
"Hey y/n. How did you sleep last night?" He asked
"I slept fine thanks. The bed was very comfortable. How did you sleep?" I replied
"Okay. I slept fine thanks." He said as I fished the last bite of my toast.

I walked over to the kitchen and started to wash my plate. Ryland came up to me. "Y/n? How do you feel about going to a public school?" He asked
"Um.... it would be fine. Why? You getting me into school already?" I joked
"Haha! No. Well... actually... yes? I have to y/n I'm sorry" he said
"It's fine. It'll give me something better to do than sitting down and watching Shane edit his most recent vid for his most recent series." I stated.
"True" he laughed

~Time skip to noon~

Andrew had just arrived and Shane had come down. I was finishing up my makeup when I heard a shout from downstairs.
"How long are you going to be y/n?" Shane shouted
"Not....long" I say as I apply my coral-like pink lipstick to my lips "coming!" I shout as I run down the stairs.

I sit next to Shane on the sofa and Andrew presses the record button.
"Hey what's up you guys, Yes! Today is going to be a shorter video but it's packed with a lot of information....I think...I hope. Anyway, I'm joined by someone very, very, VERY important y/n, my daughter." Shane says
"Hi." I say as I wave to the camera.
"Anyway.... This is y/n and she is my daughter.... well.... adopted daughter... but that doesn't change anything! Me and Ryland went to an adoption centre and adopted her. And now she is part of the squad." He says
I smile at the camera.
"I just wanted to let ya guys know so ya didn't ask questions. But if ya really need to ask go to her social media which will be in the description below along with mine. Until next time BYEEE!" He says as Andrew stops recording.

For the rest of the day Shane and Andrew worked on the video and edited it before posting it. When the vid went up I went bed and was the first to watch it. "I looked so awkward" I thought to myself before turning my phone off and going to sleep.

~~~~~
HEY GUYS! So I'm sorry I haven't updated much. I was too busy watching Shane's new series and life in general. I also had a really bad case of writers block and didn't know how to continue this but I did finally. If you have any update idea let me know and I'll see ya in the next chapter BYEEEEE.